51. Love Aaj Kal

I am so excited. Officially the start of the much awaited wedding, and of course, all the drama that comes along with it.

Okay, so a serious question! Would you all be interested in a sequel to this story, which could kind of be about the future generation of the cast?

Are you hyped?

Song of the Chapter: Mann Mera (in my opinion, Manik Malhotra's BEST song moment) 🥰

----------------------------//----------------------------

"It's really happening, haan?"

Abhimanyu thoughtfully said to Nandini, Rishabh and Rudra, who were all sitting on a couch with their legs stretched out on a table in front of them, watching as the decorators fixed up the venue, the Oberoi Mansion.

"I never thought Billu bhaiya would be the first to get married amongst us."

Rudra said, as Nandini looked at him weirdly.

"Why not? He's the eldest, he's..you know...responsible and charming and handsome, why wouldn't he be the first to get married?"

Nandini spoke defensively, as Rishabh chuckled.

"Ishu, I think I know what he means. Shivaay was never....romantic. Or even fairly okay with the idea of marriage. Like all of us, we've had crushes and relationships. But Shivaay, he was always different."

Abhi explained, a nostalgic glint in his eyes.

"I always thought Rudy bhaiya would be the first. I don't know, I just thought he'd come back from a trip to Vegas with a ring in his hand."

Rishabh said, as Abhi chuckled and patted his haid, and Nandini laughed out loud, nodding her head fervently, while Rudra narrowed his eyes at him.

"Zyaada nahi bolne lag gaya tu kiddo? Abhi na, doodh peene ki age hai. Vegas ki baatein nahi karte."

Rudra said mockingly, as Rishabh shook his head, smiling.

"Aha! The Oberoi Siblings together? Kiska murder plot ho raha hai?"

Randhir Oberoi said, as he entered the hall to find all his kids cuddled up on a single couch.

"Kuch nahi mamu. I guess sab ab realize kar rahe hain ki Shiv Bhai ACTUALLY shaadi kar rahe hain."

Nandini said sweetly, feeling a bit od a sentimental trip coming her way.

"Mujhe toh kuch feel nahi ho raha. Shivaay yahin rahega, Anika pehle bhi yahin rehti thi. Ab bas Anika Shergill se Anika Shergill Oberoi ban jaayegi."

Nanu commented, making everyone chuckle but nod their heads in agreement.

----------------------------//----------------------------