43. Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar

*clap clap* I hope that's what you all do when you read the song title😜 Iconic song title, iconic movie, and hopefully an iconic chapter!

Song of the Chapter: Kuch Toh Hua Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho❤️

------------------------------//--------------------------

"But what did she exactly say?"

A flustered Cabir asked once again, pacing back and forth the room, as Mukti and Malik were ready to murder him, while Manik, Raichand and Nandini facepalmed.

"She said exactly what we TOLD you she said a dozen times. That although she doesn't need love to live, she is open to someone in her life. AB VAAPIS KITNI BAAR REPEAT KARNA PADEGA?"

Mukti answered, the frustration evident in her voice as Nandini winced at her sharp tone.

"Okay, okay, Cabir, deep breaths. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out."

Nandini interrupted Mukti's rant to calm Cabir down, which seemed to work, as he closed his eyes and shook his head as he meditated, making the boys roll their eyes. Drama queen.

"Dekh Dhawan, the basic meaning of this is, ki ab tera chance hai. Tujhe bas Navya ko realize karwana hai how you feel about her, and how you will always stand by her. Bas."

Raichand said simply, as if stating a plan.

"Haan, bas. Ek lakdi ko vishvas dilana hai ki you'll always keep her happy and never break her heart, bas. Zyaada se zyaada ek-do thappad maaregi, kabhi baat nahi karegi, aur kya? Bas. Haina?"

Malik said sarcastically, making faces
at Raichand's overly chill attitude, which he replied to with sticking out his tongue.

"For the first

"For the first..and last time, I agree with Ayan."

Manik said, gritting his teeth and looking upwards trying to avoid everyone's gaze, making Nandini chuckle in the process. All the boys in her life could be such loveable idiots.

"Dekh, Navya isn't like other girls. She's been through a lot and it's huge that she's still willing to give someone a chance. Toh you have to earn it. You have to do something from your heart. A big, grand, stupid, filmy gesture."

He continued, making the boys widen their eyes at his suggestion, Manik baba ke paas itna gyaan?

While Nandini could only smirk, all the credit for this went to her, after all. If she weren't there, Manik would've still been Monster Manik.

"Okay, I get it. Kuch fantastic karna hoga. Something Navya would love, basically something Yashraj or Dharma Productions."

Cabir said, waving his hand around as he knew Navya was a sucker for filmy-ness.