Meeting

2022
Bang Shi hyuk POV

I call my bestfriend so sung jin along with all the souhit staffs to the meeting to discuss about my big plan.

"Why you called all of us right now?sung jin nim asked.

I look to my bestfriend and to all the staffs."I want to tell to all of you about my big plan"I say it with big smile.

"What plan?"manager asked me.

"I want to make a largest concert to celebrate our anniversary as a one company after the merger".I say to them.

"It sound good.Can you explain more your idea?"sung jin say to me.

"I want to make a collabaration concert for all our artist under our company.That mean it is a concert for   BTS,Gfriend and TXT."I explain to them.

"Wow,your plan is really good bro.I hope it will become true." say sung jin.

"Yeah that right  pdnim."gfriend manager said.

"I hope too.I want to make that concert as the one that always rememberd by the kpop lovers around the world.So we need to work hard.I hope you guys can support my plan and always help me with this."I say with full of sincerity and hope.

"Don't worry Bang,we always be there to support you."sung jin say.All staffs nod their head as a sign agree with what sung jin said.

"Thank you you all.You guys always support me although in a worse situation.You guys are really my family especially you sung jin~ah.You always be my side my friend."I say.I hug sung jin to appreciate him who always helping me anytime.

"Aawww".I heard all the staffs say.Touching with my friendship with my bestfriend in the world So Sung Jin

"Hey,we are bestfriend okay.Friend always support each other.You also help me to rise up my girls(refered to GFRIEND)".sung jin say.

"Okay guys,let start our plan.Manager,please call all the boys and girls to came meet me in the other meeting room ".I command them.

"Wait!I forget to ask you.Did BTS have finish their hiatus?".sung jin asked me.

"Yeah, their hiatus finish today.I give them three months and today is their last they.Hhahaha,I really miss to see my children." I say.

"Hahahhaha,me too.They also like my sons to me,although their not under my
management."sung jin say.

"Hey,go to your girls.You make me jealous hahahha😝."I kidding with him.

"Yeah2,I will take care my girls.Geez you act like a child although you are 48 years old hahah🤣." sung jin say.

I smile at him😁.He is really my bestfriend.Sometime I ask god, what I have done to deserved him as my bestfriend.