My Euphoria💜

They walk together and meet with other Seventeen members who come with Cosmic girls member.

S.Coup:Ouh Annyeong eunha yah.

Exy:Hi eunha.

Eunha:Annyeoung oppa and unnie.

The8: Where are the other Gfriend members?

Eunha:They with their partner and meet their friend.

Seola:How are you guys now?

Eunha:We are fine unnie.We having hiatus for one week now cause we will have our first company large concert after this hiatus.

Jun:Wah,jinjja?I want to go to your concert.

Eunha:Please attend it.I really happy if you guys come to our concert.

Then,all the other gfriends member with bts and ailee come near to them.

Sowon:Exy yah!

Exy:Sowon ah!

They then hug.They hug for a minute because they really miss each other.

Exy:Long time didn't meet with you.You guys really busy.

Sowon:Yeah I know.You guys also really busy too.

When they realize that bts and ailee also there,they quickly bow to them.

S.coup:Annyeong sunbaenim.

Namjoon:Annyeong S.coup.

Woozi:How are you guys now sunbae?

Suga:We are fine.

Cheng Xiao:Long time we did not meet each other Jin oppa.

Jin:Yeah long time not see you Cheng ah.

Cheng Xiao:How are your military service oppa?Is it okay?

Jin:It okay.I really happy that I finish it.As a man of south korea,it my responsibility to do it.Now we will have our next concert in one week.

Cheng Xiao:That great oppa.

When they talk with each other,Jung Hyun Moo who become the mc for the party start to hosting the party.

Hyun Moo:Annyeonghasaeyo yeorobun.I'm Jung Hyun Moo,will become your mc for today.Welcome to all artist to SM ent prom party.Firstly,I would like to invite SM ent producer,Mr Lee Soo Man to give his speech.

SM producer Lee Soo Man going on the stage.

L.S.M:Annyeonghasaeyo yeorobun.Thank you to all idol who give your time  come here to cheer for our party.I really appreciate for your participation.And also,I want to thank you to all SM ent artist and all staffs who work so hard to prepare this party.I hope you guys will enjoy this party.Once again,thank you to all idol to come to this party.

He then go down from the stage and get applause and cheer from all artist.

Hyun Moo:Thank you to SM producer,Mr Lee Soo Man.Next,to make this party more best,we would invite one boy group  from any company to make performance.

All:Wooohhoooo

Hyun Moo:For your information,why we wouldn't not have any girl group performance is because they wear dress and high heel so it difficult for them to dance comfortably.Is it okay for you guys?

All:Daeeeee.

Hyun Moo:So first,we will invite boy group from SM ent.Who you guys want?

All:NCT 127!

Hyun Moo:Okay,we now will have performance from the group that known with their great and discipline dance.Please welcome,NCT 127.

Then NCT 127 come on stage.They also get cheer.