The Truth

The sunlight coming into the eunkook's bedroom make awake from her sleep.When she open her eyes,she can see a pair of hand wrap around her waist.She smile happily.It her beloved boyfriend jungkook who hug her and put his hands around her waist.After they become couple,they sleep together on one bed everynight.

Eunha then trun around her body to face with jungkook.She smile widely when she see jungkook face while he still sleep.

Eunha:He really cute.

Eunha then give a peck on jungkook's cheek.

Eunha:Jungkook ah~irreona~

Jungkook:Hmmm

Eunha:Jungkook ah~,wake up.Today is our last day for practice and after tomorrow is our concert day.We need to practice today.

Jungkook:I don't want.I still want to sleep with you.(Sleepy voice)

Eunha:No we can't,we need to go practice.

Jungkook:Give me my morning kiss first.

Eunha:I already give it.

Jungkook:U-uh,I want on my lips and after that I want you to ask me wake up with your aegyo.

Eunha:Aisshhh this kid.Okay2 but you need to wake up then.

Jungkook:I will.

Eunha then give a peck on jungkook's lips then she ask jungkook to wake up with her famous aegyo.

Eunha:Jungkook ah~irreona eung~

Jungkook smile happily when he get to see his girlfriend famous aegyo.

Jungkook:Dae,I will wake up for my princess.

He then kiss eunha on her cheeks.He then pinch her cheeks because her chubby cheeks really cute.

Eunha:Aaaaa,jungkook it hurt.(whince)

Jungkook:hehehe,mianhae my princess.Here I will heal it.

He then kiss her cheeks again but this a little long.

Jungkook:You feel ok now.

Eunha:Dae~*she smile showing her famous cute bunny smile*

Jungkook:You go take shower first,I want to do some workout first.

Eunha:Okay

Then she enter the bathroom and take shower.Meanwhile,jungkook does his morning workout routine.He does 50 push up and 50 sit up.He also does 30 push up with one hand and 50 half squat.

After eunha finish taking shower,she then go out from bathroom and ask jungkook to take shower.

Eunha:Jungkook ah~,I already finish.Go take shower now.

Jungkook:Alright princess~.

He then go take shower while eunha going downstair to look if sowon already make their breakfast or not.

Eunha:Unnie,are you finish make breakfast?

Sowon:Not yet eunha yah.

Eunha:Do you need help?

Sowon:Dae,can you help me make toast and bacon?

Eunha:Ok.

Sowon:Thanks eunha yah.

Eunha:Where is Jin oppa?Doesn't he always help you cooking?

Sowon:Jin oppa wake up late this morning cause he play games last night with V till 2:00 a.m.

Eunha:Ooooo

Then when sowon and eunha finish make their breakfast,everybody are already at dinning table for breakfast.