Concert D-1 Part 2

Namjoon:Okay guys.Let start for our concert.Everybody light up your lightstick.

Jimin:MODYARLEEAN,are you guys ready?!

MODYARLEEAN:Daeeee!

Jhope:Make some noise!

MODYARLEEAN:Wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
*scream*.

Jungkook:Let get it.

Then the stage light off.After a few minutes,TXT already on stage to perform their debut song.

All fans scream when they start to perform and sing along with them.

Jhope:Jinjja,they really had grown big.

V:Majja hyung,they really great.

Yerin:Their performance are no joke although they just newly 3 years debuted.

After they finish,the light go off back.After the light on and Ailee already on stage to perform 'Heaven'

Again,all fans screaming and cheering.They really amazed with the Queen of Vocal.

Namjoon:Great job noona.I proud of you.

Jungkook:Hahah,you always proud and fanboying over her hyung.

After her performance,Gfriend immediately come on stage prepare for 'Glass bead' stage.

The fanchant for Gfriend echoes loudly.The fans especially BUDDY showing their excitement for the performance.No one will not feel hype with the Queen of kpop performance.

Jin:Wah,jinjja.I really miss this era.

Jhope:Yeah,good job girls.Nice Sinb ah.

Jimin:They really look cute and beautiful.

After they finish perfrom,the light of and they quickly go backstage.Then the light on back and there is BTS ready to perfrom 'No more dream and Bulletproof pt 2'

All of the crowd of fans become crazy.The fanchants are wild loud and they all sing along together.

Soobin:Wwahahahhahh.Wwoooohoo

Yeonjun:Yeah Bangtan sunbaenim.

Beomgyu&Taehyun:Wwwoooooohhooooooooo.

Eunha:Waaaahhhhh,it been a long time we not see them perform on stage.Their performance are really crazy.