Meeting Part.2

Sowon POV

We have been call by our manager to go to the meeting room.We all have been  curious what the meeting is for.Did we have a comeback after one month hiatus.Yeah we just came back from our  rest month.

Along the way to the meeting room,my members ask me what the meeting for.

"Unnie,why so sudden manager nim call us to the meeting room?"Omuji ask me.They all look at me with their curious face.

"I don't have any idea about that?let just go and see what will happen."I say to  them.

We keep walking until we reach the room.

After we enter the room,we can saw our manager,pd nim and bang pdnim,and also a group of five boys.They are TXT our hoobae.

"Dul Set,One dream.Annyeonghasaeyo tomorrow by together imbnida." They greet us.

"Dul Set,Annyeonghasaeyo yeoja chingu imbnida."We greet them back.

"Okay guys,you can seat now.We will wait for another guest."Bang pdnim say to ask.

"Annyeong noonas.Long time no see you guys.How your hiatus?Is it great?."Soobin ask us.

"Annyeong soobin~ah.Yeah we really enjoyed our hiatus and we also really miss you guys.hahhah" I say in a kidding way.They are like our little brothers.They always care and respect us.

We chit chatting around 5 minutes until we heard a knock.The door open an reveal 6 boys.They are bangtan sonyeondan aka world wide boy group.They are our sunbaenim.All of us really admire them because they always work hard to become themself right now.

"Ah,BTS .You guys arrive.Have a seat".Pd nim say.

"Where is jungkook?". Bang pd nim ask them.I newly recognize that they only have 6 members right now.

"Ah,jungkook said that maybe he little late because he went back to his home first to put his stuff."RM sunbae explain.

"Ok,we wait for him."say bang pdnim.

After 5 minutes,we heard a loud sound of car.We  all look out at the mirror and see jungkook out from his car.

We  all look out at the mirror and see jungkook out from his car

'Wow he really rich'I thought. After we did not see him,we sit back at our seat.3 minutes later, jungkook arrive at this room.

"Hah,I'm really sorry.There is a little traffic jam." he bowed and explain while panting a little.

"It ok jungkook.The important is you arrived."Bang pdnim say.He really kind.He rarely scold us.

"Dul set,One dream.Annyeonghasaeyo tomorrow by together imbnida."TXT greet BTS.

"Dul set,Annyeonghasaeyo yeoja chingu imbnida."we greet our sunbae too.

"They really greet us well.We need to greet them back with more powerful.Joonie show them."Jin sunbae say to RM sunbae.

"OK.Hello we are .."RM sunbae lead.
"BTS" they say together.Then they bickering.

"Yah joonie hyung we are not at the world concert.We need to greet them  with the main greet."all bts maknae line say to him.

"Yeah2"RM sunbae say show the 'whatever' face.
"Dul set,bang.."RM sumbae lead.
"tan.Annyeonhasaeyo,bangtan sonyeondan imbnida."They say together.

"Aishhh,why we need to greet each other.We not that didn't know each other"Suga sunbae say lazily.

"Yah hyung,shut up". Jungkook sunbae say.
"Yah?I'm older then you.You want to death ." Suga sunbae say fiercely.

We all just chuckled at their behaviour.Although they are our senior but they always act like a child and crackhead.But that make them special.Althought they always act like a child,they are the most hardworking and aspiring group.

"Yah3,stop bickering.Aigoo,I know you guys newly back from military service and hiatus and miss each other and also got to recharge your energy but don't fight in this place.You guys might crush this building with your world war.If you guys want to fight,fight after back to your home.Atleast your home that crush not this buildindg.Have a seat"Bang pdnim  say to them.

We all laughed at his word.

Bangtan sunbae bow down their head in embrassing.They seat opposite to us.

Then I recognize that there is one empty seat beside me.
"Pd nim,why there is another one empty seat beside me?" I ask sung jin pd nim.

"Oh,we have another guest".sung jin nim answered me
After that we heard a knock at the meeting room door.

"Come in". Bang pd nim say.

The door open and reveal a one woman.'Ailee Sunbaenim?'.I though.

"Annyeonghasaeyo,Ailee imbnida.Sorry I'm late.My flight delay a few minutes."She explain.

"It ok Ailee.Have a seat beside Sowon."Bang pd nim say to her.

"Ok guys,the reason why I call you guys to come here because I want to tell my big plan for you guys."Bang pdnim say.

"What plan?" Jhope sunbae ask.We all also curious about that from the beginning.

"We plan to make a largest concert to celebrate our anniversary for us as become one company after the merger."Sung jin pdnim explain to us.

"Ooooooo" we say in unison.

"But why I'm here too?"Ailee unnie ask.

"Oh we invite you as our special guest.It also because you are really famous at the american country.We want to gain many fans to come to our concert."Bang pd nim explain.

"Really! Thank you for inviting me.It such an honour for me.Although you have the biggest boy band in the world and one of the biggest girl group and talented new boy group in this company, you still invite me."Ailee unnie say.

"No need,we also want thanks to you because accept our invitation."Sung jin pd nim say.

"I will work hard and do my best for this concert."Ailee unnie say.

"Ok Ailee.I also hope you can do your best for this concert."Bang pd nim say.

"Oh I almost forgot.You guys will stay in one house until we finish this concert accept TXT.They stay in other house but near to you guys house."Bang pdnim say.

Our eyes and mouth open really wide after hear what bang pdnim say.Did I mis heard what he say.We all will stay in one house.

"We gfriend,Ailee unnie and bts sunbae will stay in one house?"I ask pdnim for confirmation.

"Yeah.Why? Did you guys have a problem about it?"sung jin pdnim ask.

"Ani,it just why so sudden?".Jin sunbae ask.We all nod agree.

"We want you guys to become close with each other.Although you guys almost three years become one company,you guys didn't interact too much.I'm scare you guys will become awkward during the concert."Bang pdnim explain.

"Ok then.We will follow you."RM sunbae say.We all nod.

Actually,along our meeting,I see that Jin sunbae staring at me.It feel really awkward but I just shrug it of and focus to the meeting.

Hey guys. Sorry for my broken english.And I now it bored.I'm really2 sorry.