Maybe it one sided love💔

Eunha:M-mian j-jungkook ah.I will go with mingyu.

Flashback

Eunha arrive at the Viva Polo restaurant.She wear mask and cap and quickly enter the restaurant to avoid from being recognized by fans.

In the restaurant,she walk around to find Mingyu.A few second later,someone who also wear mask and cap wave hand to her and she already know it was him.She walk towards him.

Mingyu:Annyeong eunha yah.

Eunha:Annyeong mingyu.

Mingyu:I already booked our table in private room.Let go.

Eunha:Ok.

Then they enter the private room and the waiter come to take their other.

Mingyu:What do you want eunha yah?Just eat what ever you want.My treat.

Eunha:I want to eat sphagetti carbonara with meatball.For drink,I want strawberry milkshake.

Mingyu:Only that?You can order more.I will pay it.

Eunha:Gwaenchana mingyu ah.I need to control.We will have concert soon.

Mingyu:Okay,I understand.For me,I want beef pizza and pepsi.

Waiter:Okay thank you.

The waiter then walk away.

Mingyu:It been long time not to meet you.How are you now?

Eunha:I'm fine.

Mingyu:You guys will have Company concert right.That mean,you guys will have concert with Bts and txt.

Eunha:Yeah we will have it in one week.Right now we on rest time.

Mingyu:How are the other Gfriend members?Are they okay?

Eunha:Yeah,they also okay.

Then they have conversation until their order arrive.Then they enjoy eating their food while talk about their idol live.

After finish eat their food,they continue again their conversation.

Mingyu:You know eunha yah,you look more beautiful than last time we meet each other.

Eunha:J-jinjja?Thank you for your compliment.

Mingyu:Eunha yah,how about my request?

Eunha:Your request?

Mingyu:Be my partner at the prom party.Can you?

Eunha:I-I don't know.

Mingyu:Please eunha yah.I want to go with you.

Eunha:B-but I'm not sure if I want to go or not.

Mingyu:Did your members go?

Eunha:They all go except yerin unnie.She still not sure.

Mingyu:All your members go and I bet Yerin noona also will go.Please come with me eunha yah.

Eunha:I-I aaaahhhh...

Mingyu:Please eunha yah.

Eunha:O-okay,I-I will go with you.

Mingyu:Jinjja?You will come with me?

Eunha:D-d-dae.

Mingyu:Asseoooo.Thanks eunha yah.

Eunha:D-d-dae.

Actaully,she want to go with jungkook and she plan to ask him but looking at mingyu who desperately want her to go to the party with him,she just accept it although she really want to go with jungkook cause mingyu is her friend.