You're My Angel

YUMIN BEDROOM
YUJU POV

I wake up from my sleep inturrepted by  water droping sound.I take my phone that I put on phone stand on the table beside me.I look at my phone and it show the time is 7:00 a.m.

Me:*Yawn*it still early.Maybe I should sleep back.

I look at the bed beside my bed which is  jimin oppa bed.I got a little shock cause he is not on his bed right now.

Suddenly,I hear a door open sound and I look surround me and I see jimin oppa out from bathroom.His hair still wet mean he newly finish showered.

Jimin:Oh yuju,you wake?

Me:Hmmmm*nod head*

Jimin:Did I wake you up?

Me:I wake because of the water drop sound.

Jimin:Ouh,Mianhae.

Me:Gwaenchana oppa.Why you take shower early?Before this,you always wake at 8:00.

Jimin:Ouh,I will go to the bighit building to warkout and after that continue my practice.

Me:You go to bighit building this early?

Jimin:Yes.

Me:With who you go to there?

Jimin:I will go with jungkook and jin hyung.

Me:Ouh ok.Take care.

Jimin:I will.Sorry for waking you up.I didn't mean it.

Me:It ok oppa.

Jimin:Go sleep back.You need more energy to practice.Our concert date will be less than two weeks from now.

Me:Ok oppa.

After he quit from our bedroom,I quickly sleep back.

JIMIN POV

I walk downstair and go to the living room.I see jungkook and jin hyung have  already  prepare.

Jin:Ouh jimin ah,you already here.

Me:Yeah hyung.

Jungkook:Kajja hyung.Our driver has already wait for us.

Me:Wait,did you guys already have breakfast?

Jin:Don't worry,I had already prepare some sandwich for us.I also bring three bottle of banana milk.

He say while show  a paper bag that he grab.

Me:Ouh ok.Let go.

Then we walk to our van.Our driver already wait for us infront of the door.We enter our van and go to bighit building.

On the way to bighit building, we have conversation between us while eat our breakfast.

Jungkook:Jin hyung,I want eat breakfast.

Jin hyung take out three tupperware and three bottles of banana milk from paper bag that he bring.He then hand it to us.Jungkook excitedly open the tupperware,grab the sandwich and quickly eat it.

Jimin:I will just have one sandwich only.

Jin:Yah jimin ah,you need to eat breakfast a lot.

Me:I can't hyung,I'm on diet now.

Jungkook:Yah hyung,why so sudden you diet?

Me:It for our concert.I want to reduce my weight.I feel I gain lot of weight during our three month hiatus.

Jungkook:Are you kidding me?You look skinny hyung.

Jin:Yah jimin ah,you need to eat a lot since we have fitness training.We need to use a lot of energy for the training.