New House🏠

JIN POV

We all get into our van.We will move to our new house along with gfriend and ailee noona.Our manager told me that our stuffs have been packed by our staffs.So we just go to the house directly.It take around 45 minutes to reach the house.Along the journey,suga and namjoon just sleep while hobi and the maknae line just sing along and dance to the song that play at radio.I'm just with my phone scroll the instagram.Then I feel someone poke my shoulder.It jungkook.

"Hyung,when we at the meeting,I saw you staring at sowon noona.Do you like her?"jungkook say.

"Nah.It just nothing."I say.
"Really hyung.But why I see you staring at her suspiciously😏?".He say with a smirk.
"Yah,it really nothing."I deny it.
"Ok I will trust you😏".Aissh this maknae.

But actually it true that I'm staring at her.Not because I like her but she kind of atractive.

45 minutes later

We arrive at our new house.Wah, it really big.It a luxurious mansion.

(Just imagine it was at afternoon)

"Wah!it really big tho."V say.
We all amazed with the mansion size.
A few minutes later,the girls arrive.

"Ok guys,take your stuffs and let get in."Our manager say.

Again we really amazed with this house.It really big.

SOWON POV

We really amazed with this house.It really big and beautiful.

"Ok, in this house,there are 7 bedroom that have 2 bed in each room and 2 closet, 3 dance room,one recording studio,one swimming pool with bar,one gymnasium and one bowling hall.Each room will be stay by one boy and one girl.The pair are,sowon with jin (room1),namjoon with ailee(room2),suga with umji(room 3),jhope with sinb(room 4),jimin with yuju(room5),Taehyung with yerin(room6) and lastly jungkook with eunha(room7).You can go to your room and unpack your stuff now."Our manager say.We shock at what our manager say.

"Manager nim,why we need stay one boy one girl in one room?" I ask.

"Pd nim ask us to arranged you guys like that.It his order."manager nim explain .

"Ok" that what I just can say.I can see my members and Ailee unnie are nervous.I'm also nervous to.It me and my members first time sleep with boy in one room.And the boy I will sleep with is Jin sunbae.Actually I had a crush on him.And it make me happy and at the same time more nervous.We all go towards our room.

"Sowon~ah,which bed you want.The one beside the window or the one near the door?" Jin sunbae ask me.

"The one beside the window sunbae."I say at him.

"Ok, and please don't call me sunbae."He say.

"And what I want to call you then sunbae?"I ask him.