Your Crush

JIN POV

I walk with sowon to one of the ride that she wanted to try.It is a water coaster.At first I feel really didn't want to try it but Sowon keep begging me while make a cute voice that make me cannot refuse her will.

"Oppa, faster we almost there."She say to me while drag me to that place.

"Dae2 sowon ah,aisshh can you be patient?"I say while still keep walking.

"No oppa,I want really bad to ride it and if we to slow,the  line up will become long."She say while still drag me.

A few seconds later,we already queue in line up.That really true when she told me if we late the line will become long.After we reach the line,many people start line up behind us.

After a few minutes,we reach the coaster.I start to feel nervous and scared buf I can't show it to her and she also really want to ride it.I take two rain coat that has been provided there.

"Ok are you ready?"the constructer ask.

"Daeeeee!"I hear sowon shout energetically.She really excited.

Without any warning,the coaster start to move.My heart start to beat fast.'I really hate this'I thought in my heart but I can't spill it because Sowon really want to ride this.

When the coaster reach the higher spot,It went down fastly.

"Aaaahhhhhh"I shout out of my lungs due to scare to death I am.

"Wwwoohoooo"While there is a crazy but beautiful girl beside me enjoy herself in this ride.At one point where there is a water,the coaster go through it and water splashed around us.

After 4 minutes,the ride is  finish.I stand out from the coaster.I almost vomit and I fall down feel tired.

"Waaaaa,it really fun.I love it so much"She say happily.

"It good for you huh"I say.

"Oppa,are you ok?"she ask me when realize I sat on ground.

"Yeah it ok,I'm ok"I say.

"Really?"she ask me curiously.

"Nae,don't wory sowon ah"I say.She nod her head.

"Oppa, where we want to go now?"she ask me when we start to walk away from that water coaster place.

"Hmmmm,I think I just want to walk and look around with you"I say.

"Hmmm ok oppa"she say.

We walk around while talking about random story and laughing with our jokes.Sowon is a friendly type girl and I feel really happy with her.

"Oppa,can I get a drink and some snack at that cafe?"She ask me.

"You want to buy drink and some snack?"I ask her back and she nod her head.

"Kajja"I say.

We walk into that cafe.The cashier welcoming us.

"What do you need sir?"The cashier ask us.

"Oppa,do you want anything?"Sowon ask.I just shake my head means I don't want anything.

"I want 1 ice mocha with 2 chocolate cookies."Sowon make the order.

"The total is 12,000 won"The cashier say.I quickly take out my card and pay it.Sowon looking shock at me.

"This your number and please wait"The cashier say and we walk to sit a little inside.We didn't want people recognize us.

"Oppa,why you pay it?"She ask.

"Nothing.I just want to treat you."I say.

"Oppa,you don't need to pay it.I can pay it and it also my order."She say.