Free day

JIN POV

I  wake up from my sleep when I hear my phone alarm.I look at my phone and it 8:30 a.m right now.I wake up from my bed and walk to sowon to wake up her.

"Sowon~ah,ireona."I say while shake her body.She open her eyes and look at me."Morning sowon~ah."I greet her.

"Morning oppa.What time now?"she ask me with her sleepy voice.

"It 8:30 a.m right now.I want to make our breakfast and can you wake them up?"I ask her softly.

"Ok I will wake them up."She wake from her bed.

"Gomawoyo sowon~ah."I say to her.

"Welcome oppa." She say then walk to each room to wake the others while I walk downstair to make breakfast.

SOWON POV

I walk to namjoon oppa and ailee unnie room first because it next to our room.I knock the door.

"Who's there?"I hear Ailee unnie ask with sleepy voice.

"It me unnie,sowon.I came to wake you up for breakfast and please wake up namjoon oppa too."I say.

"Ok sowon."she say.

Then I walk to omuji and suga oppa room.I lnock the door.Then a few second the door is open reveal omuji that still half sleepy.

"Wae unnie?"she ask me.

"I want to wake you up for breakfast and please wake suga oppa too."I say.she nod her head and go to wake up suga.

Next,I go to sinb and jhope oppa room.I also knock the room door.

"Who's there? " I hear sinb say.

"It me sowon."I say.

"Waeyo unnie?"she ask me.

"Wake up for breakfast and please wake  jhope oppa too."I say.

"Ok"she say.

Then I walk to yennie and taehyung room.I knock their door too.

"Who's there?Yerin ask.

"It me sowon.Wake up for breakfast and please wake taehyung too."I say.

"Ahh unnie~1 hour more please."she say.

"No,you need to wake up now or else no breakfast for you two."I say.

"Ok2~aisshhh"she say lazily.I just chuckled.Then I walk to the last room.

Now I'm imfront of bunnies room which is eunha and jungkook room.Why I call like that is because they really look like bunnies and fans also call them bunny and the most important is their face look same.

I knock the door and no voice are heard by me.I knock again and still same.I open the door and see they still sleep peacefully.

"Aisshh this two sleepyhead".I say.Then I walk to eunha bed and wake her up.

"Eunha~yah,ireona."I say while shake her body.Then she open her eyes.

"Good Morning unnie~"she say to me with smile although she still feel sleepy.

"Morning eunha~yah.Wake up and go breakfast and also wake jungkook too,ok."I say. She nod his head then wake up from her bed.I walk back to my room to take a shower.

When I finish take shower,I go out from bathroom and I see jin oppa on his phone.

"Oppa,did you finish make breakfast?" I ask him.

"Yeah I newly finish make breakfast and half of them are at downstair right now.I also call TXT to come for breakfast too."he say.

"Ok." I say.