Practice Day

RM POV

I wake up from my sleep when hear my  phone ringtone.I stop the ringtone and see what time right now.It 8:15 a.m.Then a notification pop up on my phone tell that there is a message from our manager.I read the message.

Managernim

Namjoon ah,have you wake up now?At 9:30a.m I will come to you guys house with gfriend and txt manager also son sung deuk saem to start our practice.Please be ready and also tell soobin that they need to go to your house for practice.

RM

Yes I'm newly wake up now.I will
wake up others and tell them to
ready also tell soobin to come hear.

Manager

Thank you namjoon.

Then I wake up Ailee noona who was one room with me.

"Ailee noona,ireona~"I say while I tap slowly at her shoulder.

"Oh namjoon ah~,what time now?"she ask we with sleepy voice.

"It 8:20 a.m now and manager want us to ready for practice at 9:30."I say.

"Ok"she say then wake up.

"You go shower first and I will wake up the others."I say and she just nod.

I walk to jin hyung room.I knock the door and then the door open reveal sowon who has finish shower and jin hyung that still sit sleepily at the edge of his bed.

"Yes oppa what you need?"Sowon ask me.

"No,I just want to wake up you and jin hyung cause manager want us ready at 9:30 a.m at practice room.And also can you prepare the breakfast for us?".I say.

"Yes oppa I will go make the breakfast."she say.

"Thank you sowon ah."I say.

"Welcome oppa"she say the walk downstair and I see jin hyung wake from his bed.

"Morning hyung"I greet him.

"Morning namjoon ah"he say and smile a little bit then he go into bathroom.

I also go wake up the others to and they easily wake up except jungkook and V(sleepyhead brothers).Then I go back to my room to take a shower.When I reach my room,ailee noona has finish showering and walk downstair to help sowon.

'I need to call soobin to informing that they will practice at our house'I thought.Then I call soobin.

The bold is soobin.

"Annyeong soobin ah".

"Annyeong sunbaenim.Why you call me?"

"Manager told me to informing you to bring your members to btsgfriend house.We will do the practice here."

"Ouh ok sunbae,I will bring my members to you guys house.Thanks for informing me.Annyeong sunbaenim".

"Annyeong soobin ah".

Then I go into bathroom to take a shower.