Free day Pt.3

JUNGKOOK POV

After we all finish do what we want to do,we all gather at living room and take a rest.After take a little rest,jin hyung and sowon noona go to kitchen to make our lunch while me and others seat and watching TV at living room.

30 minutes later

"Guys,we finish make our lunch,come here and let eat." Jin hyung call us.

We ran to the table because we really hungry right now.Jin hyung and sowon noona cook kimchi stew chickens and egg rolls.It look really delicious.Before we start to eat,we heard doorbell ringing.

"Umji yah,can you open the door?"sowon noona ask umji.She only nod and go to open the door.She comeback to table with TXT.

"Come on guys let eat." RM hyung say to them.They nod their head and take their food.

"Hey guys,lets go swimming after this." V hyung suggest us.

"Ok,that great idea.I also want to swim and it really hot right now."Yerin noona say.
"You right noona.It really hot now."I say.The others nod agree with that idea.

"How about you guys yeonjun ah.Do you guys want to join us?Jimin ask yeonjun.

"We also like to join you guys sunbaenim but we had swim before we came hear and we not yet take a rest.We will just back to our house and rest.Mianhae sunbaenim."Yeonjun say.

"It ok guys,next time we can make an activity together.Now you guys just back home and rest ok."I say to them.

After we finish eating,girls wash dishes while we boys cleaning the table.Then we go upstair to change into our swimming clothe/swimsuit.After change,we go down back and gather at the swimming pool.

(This is Ailee swimsuit)