Collaboration Practice

AUTHOR POV

Bighit Building.

Bts,gfriend,ailee and txt arrive at their company building.They had been called by bang pd nim for an important meeting.They rushingly walk to the meeting room at level 5 to meet with their pd nim.

Jhope:Haaaa*yawn*Yah,why pd nim call us for meeting this early?

Namjoon:I don't know,pd nim said it is very important that he need to tell us early.

Suga:Hope it really important or I will bite that big belly man cause disturb my sleep.

Umji:Oppa don't do that,he is our pd nim after all and we all already know that he never make a joke when it come about work.

Jungkook:Suga hyung just say it but he never dare to do it cause if he doing it bang pdnim will give us a hard dance choreography for new comeback that will make him feel like a hell to practice that dance.

Suga:Yah maknae!You want to get kick?

All of them laugh with those two boy.A few second later,they already arrive infront of the meeting room.

Namjoon:*knock knock*

Pd nim:Come in

They all enter the meeting room.

Pd nim:Please take a seat you guys.

All:Gamsahabmnida

Pd nim:Ok,why I make a meeting this early because I have important plan for you guys.

Sowon:What important plan you want to tell us?

Pd nim:We will have collaboration and also duet for our concert.

Jin:Collaboration and duet?

Pd nim:Dae,you guys will have collaboration for a few of you guys song.All of you will dance to bts song.

V:What song we will have the collaboration pd nim?

Pd nim:The songs are I need u,dope,not today and run.

Taehyun:Wah jinjja?we really will dance to all of that legend song?

Pd nim:Yes,you guys will dance all that song.

Ailee:I have a question?

Pd nim:What is it Ailee?

Ailee:Did I also need to dance with all of them?

Pd nim:Yes ailee,you also will dance with them.

Ailee:But I not good in dancing and we all know that bts songs have hard choreography.

Pd nim:Don't worry ailee,we have the best dance teacher and the boys also will help you.

Ailee:But...

Sinb:Don't worry unnie,we will teach you.

Umji:Majja unnie,we will help you and we know you can do it.

RM:I also not good in dancing noona but I keep practice till I can do it even I'm not good as our dance line.

Ailee:If you guys say so,ok.

Eunha:How about the duet pd nim?

Pd nim:For duet,it will be just for bts,gfriend and ailee.I'm so sorry for txt because you guys not include for duet.

Yeonjun:Gwaenchana pd nim.Have collaboration to dance our sunbaenim song also enough for us.It such an honour to perform with them.

Yuju:What kind of duet we will do?