Let Have Fun

EUNHA POV

I wake up from my sleep.When I wake up,I feel my blanket wrap around me.It make me realize that I already on my bed after I sleep when we all watch movie."But how can I go on my bed while I sleep when we watch movie last night?"I ask myself.

I look at jungkook who his body still wrapped with his blanket and sleep peacefully.Although without any makeup on his face,he still look handsome and in the same time look cute.I can hear him snoor a little and I chuckled slowly without realize it.I wake up from my bed and walk to his bed to wake him up.

"Jungkook ah~ireona"I say while try wake him up.

"Hmmmm"I hear him humming.

"Jungkookie wake up,it morning."I try again to wake up him.I can see he open his eyes and look at me with his sleepy face.

"Ouh noona,you already wake?"He ask.

"Dae,you also need to wake up."I say to him.

Then he wake up and lift up his blanket that make he reveal his half naked body without realize it.I can see his chest and  nice build abs.Suddenly,I feel my face become hot.I cover my face before he know I'm blushing.

"Jungkook ah,why you not wear your shirt?"I ask him.I can see through my fingers that he look at me and look at his body  then newly realize he not wear his shirt.

"Ouh mianhae,I think I open it while I sleep.Sometime I sleep without wearing my shirt."He say then he wearing back his shirt.I let go my hand from my face when he finish wear his shirt.

"Why your face red?Are you blushing noona?"he ask me while looking at my face.Did my face still red.Oh My God.

"A-ani,I'm not."I try to deny his word but in the same time I stuttering.

"Then why your face red?"He ask again.

"I-it be-because,uhm,it hot,yeah.I feel our room is hot"I say while hope he never ask again.

"But our room has aircond.How can you feel hot while we sleep in aircond?"He ask again.

"Uu-hhm ,it uh..."I try to answer him when I hear him chuckle.

"I know you blushing noona,Just admit it and mianhae make you blushing."he say while smile at me.My heart beat fast  when look at his smile.'What happen to you eunha yah'I ask myself not knowing what happen to me.

"A-ani,I'm not."I try to deny it again.

"No,I know you blushing"he say while teasing me.

"I'm not okay."I say then walk out from our room.I don't want to stay with him or not he will never finish teasing me.

When I walk I bump with someone and I look at he/she that I bump and realize it is sowon unnie.

"Ah unnie,Good morning"I say to her.

"Ouh eunha yah,morning"She say.

"Why you here unnie?"I ask.

"I'm on my way to the kitchen to make our breakfast"She say.

"Do you need some help?I can help you."I say.

"Yeah you can help me plus jin oppa is try to wake up others.If you already wake up,did jungkook also wake up too?"She ask me.

"Yeah I wake him up before I walk out from our bedroom."I say then not to tell about what happen after I wake him up.

"Unnie,last night who bring me to my bed?"I ask her.I'm still curious how I can wake up on my bed while I sleep when we watch the movie.