CHAPTER ONE

Quil and Embry were on patrol for the night and neither of them expected to find a naked female on the beach

Quil and Embry were on patrol for the night and neither of them expected to find a naked female on the beach. Both had been struck with uncertainty at the sight before them-unsure if they approach in their current forms or to run to the woods and find their spare of clothes tied on one of the many trees.

While the pair were trying to decide what to do-the female strangely heard their voices despite it all being through their thoughts. Their voices got louder and it caused the female to get out of her unconscious state-the way she had sat up quickly had the two males both taken by surprise.

Her long hair was all over the place along with being tangled with seagrass, coral and sand. She was too focused on the unappealing sight before her-that once she brushed it aside, she let out a shriek at the unknown things attach to her body.

"What in Poseidon's name are these?!!?" The two wolves shared looks both talking to each other-unknowing that the female could hear them.

"Did she say 'what in Poseidon's name?" Quil asked

Embry grunted in response," Beat's me-she's probably drunk or something"

"Seems like it-it's probably the reason she's naked"

The female who was muttering to herself stopped hearing the two voices before her. Since it was really dark, she didn't notice them until she really looked well enough.

Letting out a breath at the creatures, her head tilted unsure what it was having not seen it before-in fact, almost everything around her seemed foreign. She turned her head to the water behind her and reached out for it only to feel a painful stinging sensation the moment she made contact with it.

Her distressed hiss had caused the two wolves to stop talking turning their attention to her. While she attempted to reach for the water again, the calm water thrashed violently. Once the ocean water hit her skin, her whole body was in pain making her scream.

Embry and Quil both shifted out of their wolf forms dragging the female back from the water that was burning her. Once they were away from the shoreline, the female suddenly fell unconscious.

"I don't think she's a drunk" Embry added making Quil give him a look.

"I don't think she's human" He stated "The water burned her and that doesn't make any sense"

"Let's bring her to Sam-maybe he'll know"

"Yeah, but let's get clothes first" Quil stated the obvious making Embry only realize that all three of them were currently nude.

"Oh-yeah, we should do that"