CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Quil kept pacing back and forth making the boys lose their patience's at his actions-by boys Paul and Jacob

Quil kept pacing back and forth making the boys lose their patience's at his actions-by boys Paul and Jacob. The others didn't mind and instead understood his anxiety.

"Quil" Jacob groaned leaning the couch," Can you just sit down and relax?"

"How can I relax?!" He responded frustrated which had Jacob flinch at his raised voice," I should be there with her Jake, Zahra must be freaking out"

Emily chuckled from the kitchen," Quil, she will be fine. Joy is there with her"

"But-"

"Sam is with her as well" Embry pointed out to his friend," He won't let anything happen to her"

"I'm sorry" Quil sighed standing in place," It's just you all know how tough my Grandfather can be sometimes and well, Zahra is just-"

"Innocent"

"Pure"

"Sweet"

Jared, Jacob and Paul all said each only making Quil panic even more. Embry gave them looks as he stood up walking over to pat his shoulder in comfort, "Sam told us that Old Quil accepted Zahra as family so just trust his words"

Quil lifted his head letting out another sigh but nodding his head in understanding.

It was still the same day, that Zahra met his mother-but the turn of events left to his grandfather saying he wanted to meet her. Quil was a nervous wreck with the sudden announcement, but he was prepared to stand by her. Only-for that not to happen, since his Grandfather specifically told him return back to the pack while he speaks with Sam and Zahra only.

Zahra was hesitant on being separated from Quil, but Joy had reassured her that everything was going to be okay-and she was correct.

The moment Zahra had greeted Old Quil, she was left to her own accords of being prepared for anything he was going to ask, however, he hardly asked anything. Instead, he just reminisced about his son; Quil's Father.

After a few hours speaking with the mermaid, she didn't expect him to invite her to live with them. She happily accepted the offer knowing it meant she would see Quil more often than usual.

Also, she adored Joy and if things kept going well-she was already prepared for the future with the Ateara family.

However, it was way too soon to think of the bliss. Not until Zahra's missing memories returned and her sudden placement was resolved. After her conversation, she was dismissed and left with Sam to return to his home and the pack.

"How did it go?" Sam questioned as he opened the truck door for her.

Zahra beamed at his question and smiled at him, "Papa Quil offered for me to stay with them. Do you think Quil will be happy?"

"He'll be overjoyed, Zahra...and Papa Quil?" Sam almost choked at the name and she giggled nodding her head

"He said to call him that from now on and even Momma Joy gave me the same privilege"

"Oh, man" He let out a small laugh," I can't wait until you tell the others" He mumbled to himself in amusement going to the driver seat, but not before he made sure Zahra had buckled herself down.