Encounter

But then, he angers himself as went back to his fighting stance. He remembers Makomo, by the soft face of the mysterious lady.

"Your pretty face can't doing anything, young lady." He said, while doing an attack again but this time.....

=

 Breathe of Water: Third Style

Dance of Rapid Current. 

=

He dash his way to the lady, who's not doing anything. Until when he's just a couple feet away when she strike her blade vertically, creating a strong wind towards Giyu.

He didn't worry about since an attack without Breathing technique can't cut off one. But it proved him wrong when he blown out back to his original place, only to be sit up on his butt.

"What's going on here?" A light voice yet shock ask, turning his head only to find Shinobu with a determined expression.

Tomioka heard wind dashing out of the scene, both him and Shinobu turning their heads at the direction of the sound at the same time.

-

"What you just witnessed Tomioka-sama, needs to be reported to Oyakata-sama. It's just bizarre." Mitsuri suggested, just concerned for Giyu.

Most of all the pillars agreed to the Love Pillar, since this is their first time hearing something like this.

"Oyakata-sama has arrived." Said the daughters of his while opening the door, letting out Kagaya Ubayashiki and his another pair of daughters.

"How is everyone doing? Is there somebody missing in their group?" Oyakata-sama asked his daughters.

"Nobody is missing, Oyakata-sama. They are all here." He nods at the answers and request them to sit. The Pillar meeting continued until Ubayashiki called it a day. Wishing them a good health. Doing the same as him and Ubayashiki was out on the meeting. But the pillars are still there, still talking about the encounter. Until Oyakata's wife came in.

"Ubayashiki wishes to know what you Tomioka-sama encountered."

Oyakata's wife requested. Giyu wasn't actually planning to say it to Oyakata-sama, but since Shinobu saw, the pillar knew and Ubayishiki also wishes to know. So they went in to Ubayishiki's room and found him sitting there, looking at the skies.

"What have you encountered, Tomioka?" He ask, his soothing voice calm Tomioka even more.

Giyu told the full story, since he trust and his full sincerity to Ubayishiki. Oyakata-sama just nodded and didn't talk at all. Giyu was actually kind of confused, nornally Oyakata has advice for him or maybe tips. But instead he just nodded and told him he will do something about it.

But then a crow told an army of demon slayers ask some help on their mission, on to the Natagumo Mountain.

Then the sliding door opened and revealed, Shinobu. She sat beside Tomioka, just not near him. Ubayashiki trust them with this mission, since the crow also mentioned that there might have a lower moon.

"Caw! Caw! Shinobu Kocho and Tomioka Giyu. Must go, Natagumo Mountains. Quick! Quick!" The crow announced, while Mitsuri squealing over her ship. Almost everyone, even the pillars, think Giyu and Shinobu looks cute together, especially when they got into a cold argument or so what they called "Love Quarrel".

They were running towards as fast as they possibly can. While, of course, not avoiding having an argument again. Specifically about how can a human be close to a demon.

They quickly seperated when they both heard a crying help from somebody, holding on to the tree. Shinobu runs towards the sound. While Giyu continues running towards North, to help the Boar demon slayer.

-

When they finally defeated the lower moon 5, as Ryuketsu watch it from a far. Amaze, as she had been, stuck within her until the end of the battle. 

From the scarred head boy changing his breathing techniques, his demon sister coming in to the battle in right time. To Giyu, doing his own 11th form. 

She knows its his own, since she had been watching all of them. From the low ranked demon slayers to the pillars. 

At first, she didn't want want to just because all she got to do is to look for them. And maybe sometimes go into mission as well, but this whole thing is her mission. But Giyu made it more interesting. 

The whole mission shouldn't be the way of stalking people, but it's the only thing that can keep her going. Aside from doing it because of her real purpose from doing this job.

She watch them, but suddenly she heard the branches cracking and dried leaves too. She hid well in a bush of leaves, before seeing a butterfly wings for haori. 

Even though she envy this woman for being close to Giyu, she can't help avoid the fact that the woman she envy with is still beautiful. She even thinks the woman- or Shinobu- is more beautiful than her.

~

Ryuketsu's POV

Did she see me? I hope she didn't though. 

I peek towards the scene, and saw her in a fighting stance. Almost like she tried to slash somebody. Well, at least if her sword can. But I can't still believe that holds poison. AWESOMEE!

But wait, did she tried to slash the demon girl? Well, this isgonna be interesting. 

"If you do, everybody will hate you, Tomioka-san." Shinobu still sounded so sweetly, yet even though she destroyed Giyu completely.

I mean not really, 'cause I believe I myself don't not like Giyu. That does make sense?

"I'm not hated" Giyu simply said. Shinobu and Tanjiro boy had this funny expression on their face. Now, if I didn't even heard a demon slayer calling for help, I've burst out laughing right now at their expression.

 Now, if I didn't even heard a demon slayer calling for help, I've burst out laughing right now at their expression

*

I don't really ship Shinobu and Tomioka that much. I just think them as a sibling relationship like. I don't know anymore.

So I'm really sorry if ever I offended you. Anyways, happy reading!!

(edit: A/N- Luckily I found the GIF that I was looking for, source: from swissprodigy tumblr. Go check her out, she's a great writer. And spread love for KNY fanfic/imagines/headcannons/one shots writer.s <3)