Bad...?

Ryuketsu's POV

"Water pillar, I suggest that we should spilt up"

"No"

I heat up in embarrassment, almost letting my guard down.

"Oh...kayy." I awkwardly shut down, but then, we heard bushes rustle.

We quickly got in our stance, the wind run, from the south, towards me.

Out of nowhere, I was pulled harshly behind me by a giant hand. I was lucky enough to didn't get crushed by those.

I went far back, far away from Tomioka-san. Seconds later, it threw me at the east.

The impact between me and tree was harsh, blood spurt out of my lips. I quickly put my feet down on the ground, balancing myself a little bit.

I cough blood even more, that was the time I need to stop the bleeding from the inside. Realization hits me, I just went to one of the wisteria house, not to the Butterfly Estate.

So there's a chance that I'm fucked up before I even got to the Demon Slayer Corps.

Wind rushed again in front of me, steps leading me to other directions. Dodging one and another, but one fail to do so as I felt my body stopped moving and crumpled.

I was once thrown again in the other side. I close my eyes, getting ready for the harsh impact that was about to come.

But I didn't.

Instead, I was thrown on a soft warm landing. Leading me to curiosity and opened my eyes.

He clutched my waist tight, as much as he gripped his katana. This action made me flustered as I didn't encountered a man, or even a boy, holding me. I can say that I'm not used to this.

"Water pillar, let me help
you." I stuggled.

"That name makes me not let you go even more." But finally, all the struggle has come to an end, when I finally broke out of his arms and pulled out my katana out of its sheath.

Two longing arms went ahead of us, we both spilt from each other and cut off the limb at the same time.

Anguish of the demon in its aura, it regenerates quickly and attack as soon as possible.

I run towards the culprit, and was about to jump towards its head. But seeing the head rolling off to the ground until it disappeared with its ashes.

Landed behind me, I turn around to look and see the expected. The raven haired man stood behind me, putting his katana in its sheath.

"Can you be more useful?"

"Sorry, Water Pillar. I'll be more useful next time."

"Tch."

He turn his head to the side, avoiding my gaze.

"I'm sorry."

I turn to my sides but no one seems to be there. I look in front of me to see who spoke, but again, no one's there. I turn to Giyuu, to look behind him but to no avail.