Blood

"Maybe not a hashira. But just be a part of demon slayer corps officially. I mean, I'm already in but you know publicly." Ryu said, with a light smile on her face.

"Oh and also, Tanjiro is a nice kid. When I saw they defeated the lower moon 5, he respected the demon and even put his hand on his kimono. If I were that demon, I swear I would've cried. He such a nice kid, Oyakata-sama." Words running out of Ryu mouth like waterfall.

This also put a smile on Ubayashiki's face, since Ryu wouldn't notice that she will talk too much and then would stop all of a sudden.

"Don't worry, Ryu-san. I wouldn't do bad things to them." Ubayashiki reassured, patting on Ryu's head softly.

"And there's something I would like you to do."

-

Ryu runs through the town, where Miss Tamayo moved since the encounter of two demons. Now she just need to know where there exact location.

She stop at the middle of the town, receiving weird looks from the town's folk. But then proceed to do their own thing.

Ryu breathe for a little while before stopping and sending herself deep inside her mind.

Then suddenly her white eyes turned into red. Red, like bloody red. Her red hair turns into white, like skeletons. She looks around her.

Before finally seeing what she needed to look for. Her original hair and eye color turns back before running towards her destination.

~

Ryuketsu's POV

And then there was a wall. Well, it wasn't just a wall, wall. I touched it and felt my finger tips in a cold sensation. I went in, but of course, looking around to see if someone is there. I went through the wall and it exposes what's behind it. I walk towards the house and knock on the door a couple times. I waited until someone opened the door.

A white headed boy, looking flustered.

"A demon slayer! What are you doing in the residence of Miss Tamayo?!" He greeted me with a yell. I sigh, disappointed.

"Do you plan to kill her? Well, you have to go through me first."

"Yushiro." An enchanting- yet demanding- voice interrupted a well done greeting. Surely knows how to treat a visitor.

"AH! Miss Tamayo! This lady found out our secret base." He looks at me, a tint of red appeared on his cheeks before turning back to the woman.

"What should we do?" He ask while in determination. Determination of protecting the lady.

"Do I really look threatening at first sight?" I sighed, closing my eyes while looking down.

Damn, I should really keep that mask, huh?

"Anyway, I was sent here by Ubayishiki-sama." I lowly said, trying not to make it louder as possible. The woman- or supposedly- Miss Tamayo invited me inside. I got to see the glimpse of the main area, while I was told to sit down by the boy I was greeted with.

"Do you want some tea, miss?" He said, as if he was forced to do. I looked at him in the eyes for the first time, and he was startled for a little bit.

Well, definitely not my first time. Hey, like I said, I look like a threat.

"What a lovely eyes you have..." He muttered under his breath, but I still was able to hear it. I felt my cheeks heat like a little flame at the compliment. I really don't take unexpected- or even expected- compliments that well.

He might have suddenly realized that he just said that out loud. Emitted, once again, a blush across his face.

"What brings you here, Miss...." The enchanting woman was back and sit across me. The boy- who is apparently Yushiro- went two steps away from me, behind the lady. And stayed there standing up.

"My name is Ryuketsu. Oyakata-sama wishes to know, based on what you know, about Tanjiro and Nezuko." I said, while looking down at my feet. At least, all I can do for respect is to bow. Since I literally just barged in to their house.

"Ah! Please keep you head up, it's not necessary to do that." Miss Tamayo said. I look up to her and listen to her. But in the whole explanation, it sums up in there that she's really surprised of Nezuko's ability to keep back her thirst for human blood.

I already knew this, but it still amazes me whenever it's coming from someone saw how amazing Nezuko is.

I clearly pinpoint what Miss Tamayo said at my head, and was about to bid a goodbye since the conversation end up sooner than what I had expected.

"Ryuketsu-sama. What is it that you know about your blood?" Miss Tamayo asked, making you stop from drinking the tea.

"I don't know but I can use it. I'm not a demon, but I'm certain I'm a human." I said, confused at myself too.

"Well, can I look into it?" She request politely. I sigh inwardly, and nodded with a smile. I know I  shouldn't let somebody look in my blood like that,but it's just blood. And I can tell how trustworthy Miss Tamayo is.

Miss Tamayo pulled out a syringe out of nowhere, and I offer my arm to her. I felt a sting on the back of my hand and seconds later it was all gone. She drew back the needle from the skin and put the bandage on it, but took a moments before doing so.

"Why didn't you bleed?" She muttered.

"I stopped it." I answered back. Miss Tamayo nodded, as she understand easily. I stood up and bid them both a goodbye.

"Yushiro, can you lead our guest out?" Miss Tamayo requested as Yushiro was already beside.

"Will do, Tamayo-san." Yushiro answere. I bowed, gesturing a goodbye once again. Then proceed to walk out.

"Well, thanks for leading me out. Make sure to keep an eye for Miss Tamayo, kay?" It's that obvious of how much he likes Miss Tamayo. He got flustered again for a moment, then got angry. I walked away, heading towards the wall.

"You can't tell me what to do and I'm already doing it." I stopped at my tracks and look at him one more time.

"Good. See you later." I smiled at him before going through the wall.

*

WAHHHH! That's another chapter. Still no Giyuu appearance. But sooner or later, he will appear. Ask some questions if there's anything you don't undestand. But for now, happy reading.

And thank you for 90+ views already. I can't help but to be happy, not that the views matters. It's just that is surreal that somebody is reading my non sense story.

And season 1 has finally ended. And the manga still haven't update. But my update won't stop. I still have many drafts save for you guys.
(if you care :>)

And hope you have a great day!!