Cry

Ryuketsu's POV

Shinobu-san finally let me go from the rest. And I can finally get back to work. But, I still can't believe the fact that Rengoku-san is gone. He's like a big brother to me. But I bet he doesn't like seeing me like this. Like he said, I must rise my chest up and move forward.

Usually, when I go to work, I wear my white tinted uniform, haori, and mask. But I just didn't feel to wear it.

My kasugai crow, or I guess raven, gave me my first mission of the day. I still can't move on that they gave me a tamed raven.

I head out and went towards a mountain, that specifically is one of the spawn for demons.

-

Panting. That's all I can hear. Breathing in out is all I can hear in a deafening silence. I'm all by myself, apart from the demons here. I calm myself down first, since all I can see is trees and darkness. I wasn't used to these type of things, since it just only gives me panic in my chest. It's getting harder to breathe, tightening my chest even more. The silence made focus more at my panic attack.

I tried to breathe slowly, and gladly it worked. Then I use my thermal vision to see what surround me.

Upcoming demon, maybe 2-5, ahead of me. I run towards them and slashes their necks from their body. And when the deed is done, I look behind to make sure if it is really done. I went forward wanting to end and get out of this trapping area as soon as possible.

I use the remaining time of Thermal Vision to see where the source of demons is coming from.

What the-!

It's beneath the ground and I was nearing it. I run a little faster towards it and eventually found the hole.

Without any hesitation in me, I jump down in the hole. I thought it was going to be a long ride, but I was on the ground in no time.

Appeared ahead of me is 6 demons. I quickly ended them in a single flow. I use my thermal vision, really wouldn't know that I would use my ability this much. Fever here we go!

I can finally see the culprit who's behind of the sources of demons. I was getting near.

I kill all the demons who got in my way. Slashing their head out of their necks and proceed to continue on.

I see a red door in front of me, knowing what's behind it. I open the door, a stench of a smell hit my nose immediately. And that's when I saw a pile of dead humans. 10 piles maybe.

"Ahh! Look at what we have here. You came to me, finally." A voice boomed in the room. He was on his back, and he finally turn around to see me.

I was shocked at first, but chose to not show it. Why is it got to be him?

"How are you doing, Ryu-chan?" The man who serve the one that was killing families in our village one by one.

"I'm doing fine. I see that you're still continuing what that bastard has done. How are you doing, Gin-kun?" I snapped, maintaining my calm yet cold tone. Then I instantly went towards him and blow an attack. He was sitting on a chair throne like.

=

Demon Blood Art:

Revival

=

Suddenly, a dead human on the top of the pile came back to live. And that happens again on the other pile, then the other.