Idiot

Third Person POV

"Goodbye Ryuketsu-chan...."

His ashes fade into the air, as sobs simultaneously keeps going on. It continued like that until it died down.

She can't keep up with this emotions like this. Now that she has her job officially, she shouldn't be slacking off just because of this petty of excuse.

She breathe through her gritting teeth as she carefully walk down towards the bottom of the mountain.

It took her more than it would usually do. But still continues to do so until she finally got to the wisteria house. She has couple more missions and the fact that she shut the two pillars off, she can't help but to feel guilty of what her past actions a while ago.

She wasn't expecting the old lady who's usually in the wisteria house, waiting on the front gate.

She got closer until the distance was enough for her to pay respect, by bowing down her head. Greeting at the same time.

"Good morning Ryuketsu-sama. Ubayishiki-sama told me to check up on you. Please come inside and relax while at our service." The old lady bowed down.

Ryuketsu's POV

I pouted at the old lady in front of me, tend to forget things. I already told her not to call me that, her age wasn't nearing with mine.

I huffed and walk towards her, and wrap my arms around her. I nuzzled my face unto her neck as she giggled lightly.

"I told you not to call me that, gram." I pulled myself from her. She wrap her arm around my waist as she drag me towards the house.

"I just like to tease you, young lady. Now come on or you'll bleed to death." She support me with her remaining strength that her body can manage. Even though, I hate her doing this, my stupid body can handle itself.

She clean and wrap my wounds tightly.

-

The kimono wrapped around my body comfortably, and grams already presented me with my momentarily futon. 

She offered me with some food, and even though it's bad to take back from the offer, the constant of closing of my eyelids said otherwise. 

The cause of the heavy force on my lids was because my crying session a while ago. Tiredness and numbness hover on my body.

"Okay, okay. Now go sleep. You look like someone had just punched you on your, hard." She laugh, out of her weak body. I just went with it and laugh also. 

"I'm gonna go sleep now, grams." I pull the blankets all over me, darkness covered even if I close my eyes. Which I did, and I can slowly feel my body relaxed. 

Relief washed over me like the sea washed over the shore. And that was when I float over my consciousness. 

-

I feel my heartbeat thumped loudly, like my soul got back to my body. I inhale heavily, and sat up straight. The moon illuminated after my eyes, when my dry throat thirst for water. 

I stood up and try not to step on my own foot, since the dark cover almost all of the room. Then I realized, that there's a low chance for me to even trip myself. 

I took my third step and was even lazy to bring up my feet. Causing me to caught a thick layer of soft fabric on the tip of my toe, sending me flat face and creating a loud thud through out the room. 

I become more awaken and swiftly look at my side. 

A futon..?

But mine is on the other side!

Which means.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A grunt, that was definitely not mine, followed by shuffling arms that trying to get up. I widen my eyes as just as I was gonna put out my foot, but then the blanket move to mine and trapped it. 

The latter finally revealed himself and his cold dark blue eyes look at mine. There send me goosebumps and shiver down my spine. 

"Are you always that clumsy, idiot?" Tomioka-sama deep, a little raspy voice rang through my ears, as his words stabs my heart a little. I was about to speak up but then something entered my mind.

He's right, you're an idiot.

I pull my feet from him harshly. I struggle to stood up, but did it anyways. I slide the door to the side and step out. But I was pull back from the force that caught my hand. 

The force was too much and it even sent me hitting Tomioka-sama's chest. 

"Ouch.." I rubbed my forehead for where the impact when. I look up in front of me, to check him up if he's okay. Hot breath fans out of my nose, as he was actually watching me intently. 

I look at my side trying not to show that I'm moved by him just doing that. He raised my arm that he was holding and look at it closely. An arm full of bandages appeared. 

"Huh... I thought you were okay since you dismiss us. And even snapping at someone higher rank than you." Cold demeanor came out of his lips, that sent me trembling.

Alright, I'm so sorry! Okay?!

*

Wahhhhhh, thank you for the 450+ views!! But what's more important is the person who's reading it. I really don't care but the numbers, It just really means so mh for me that someone's reading it. 

So happy reading! And have a great day!