Negligence

Ryuketsu's POV

Yuna guide me to their room, where I am usually not in and not aware that they even have secret meetings like this. Gasps echoed through the room, once we got inside. And even more people help me to sit on one of their chair.

I have finally release the breath I was holding since I got out of the room where I am always tortured. Although now I can breath comfortably, now that I feel kind of safe around them. That was the only thing I can do for right now, and was not able to turn my head up to look at them.

As if they have this silent conversation, there was a long pause before the ladies starts moving and doing anything to help me or help others to aid me.

Tears starts to form in my eyes from the sting, as they clean my wounds. But I managed to not spill it while they do so.

It was not long after they finish dressing the wounds and went to their position a while ago, before me and Yuna entered the room.

I look at them individually, and looking for explanation was in their face.

"What happened to her, Yuna?" She said (input name), while frustration etched in her face.

"Well, I was just walking towards the kitchen and that's where I find her, catching her breath." Yuna explained. And now, their eyes are all on me, again.

"Well if you're really all eager to know, they did this to me." I said.

"And if you're wondering who is it, think twice. I think it's that obvious." I add. 

"Why would we believe in you? They promised us they won't do anything to hurt us." (input name) said, clearly won't take any words from me as she fully committed to receive "lies from me"

I just didn't speak or even meek a word out, not because I don't have any proofs to contradict to their opinions. But because the answer was already there and I don't have the strength and mood to repeat it again.

I also realized something from the constant beating, doing it in every night just so nobody could discover me, body full of wounds.

They would care less about the ladies panicking, but they wouldn't care less the fact that the ladies could turn their back and escape. Knowing the obvious result from that possibility.

I took big breaths after building up the courage to stood myself up.

"I really appreciate for you to bind my wounds. I'll go head back now, goodnight." I lightly smiled at them before walking out of the room.

I was halfway on my journey to head back to my cage, until somebody attack me from behind- a hug.

I was dumbfounded at first, not knowing who it is. But then I felt sense of warmth- mostly from the resemblance of that one person.

I turn around and saw a gorgeous mop of hair before me. Yuna look up to me, while her eyes glistens from the light above as a tear slid down. She looked down again and tighten her hug around me even more.

"Why are you crying?" I ask, while patting her back and raising her chin up, just to have look at me again. And again it reminded me of someone whose eyes are similar.

"It's because you've gone through a lot beating from them without us even knowing what's happening. I'm sorry." Funny how the tables have turn. They were the one who has gone through a lot and yet one of them has taken care of what was happening to me. 

"It's okay. I'm sorry too. Tomorrow we shall talk about something. Including all of them in the room. I have something to discuss about. For now, let us get rest. Does that sounds good?" As I wipe her tear, she nods like a kid and smiles at me.

"I'll make sure I'll tell them." I nod approvingly and turn back a smile at her.

"Have a good rest. Goodnight." I said for the last time.

"You too." And she runs back towards the room, as I also turn to mine. With something in mind.

I have gone into my room when the color of Yuna's eyes suddenly entered my mind. It seems like I have seen them before.

I lay in the cold ground next to the chains that tied on to the wall when it was my first days here.

*

Hi guys!!!

I am back with another chapter. For nth time, I'm really really sorry for not updating sooner than I said before. Even there were no excuses for me to be busy, there's a lot of things that kept my mind busy and wasn't able to produce something I have for this story. So again, I apologize.

But dang guys.

In the early times when I was writing this, I wasn't expecting this story to blow up. 1k views is a lot for me, but 7k? Oof.

But the comments as well, that had my heart always flutter. From the ones who's into the story as well as to the ones who hopes that I was having a great day as well. 

I swear, you guys are awesome!

Anyways, hope you're doing fine as well. Have an awesome read (like you, again, you are awesome) and an amazing day as well!

And also, we have a new character!