Piggy back ride

Ryuketsu's POV

Bitterness still in my heart, but somehow made me rise up again and gonna go to another mission.

I head first to the Ubayishiki residence to inform Oyakata-sama I'll be going on another mission.

"Are you sure about that, Ryuketsu-san?" I cringed at the name and just hummed instead.

"Well then, I'm gonna sent you to a mission with the water pillar." There was it again, this time there was guilt.

"Don't Oyakata-sama, I'm sure I'm just gonna interrupt him and Shino-" Her name was at the tip of my tongue.

Careless of me!

How could you do that?! First of all, you yell at someone higher than you. And now you're gonna expose them?!

"I'mjustgonnainterrupthimalonebecausehe'sreallylonely." I didn't let out of what I inhale, in hopes of Ubayishiki-sama not figuring out who I was about to say.

"Well, then if that's what you wish, Ryuketsu-san."

"Why do you have to call me that?" I pouted, making his lips curve in a smile.

"But you know I will someone send if I heard something bad happened to you." He muttered. I put my hands on him.

"Of course, Ubayashiki-sama." I gave thanks to him, leaving after. I swiftly went out there. Heading towards the next mission.

-

I let my guard down once again, I taste the irony liquid in my mouth. As I spurt out the red liquid, I swing my katana across the demons face when I was trying to cut off its neck.

Why demons like to throw me over?

=

Breathe of Blood Art

First form: Blood Streak

=

Satisfaction, yet bitterness, filled me as I saw the head of the demon is rolling off on the ground. I sense there's many of them near me. 

I rush towards the loud sound, I push the hilt of my katana with my thumb. Breathing through my gritting teeth..

=

Breathe of Blood Art:

Third form: Blood Lust

=

The demons fall down, as it finally appears who they had been circling about. The half-patterned haori comes into full view. He was slumping, his shoulders brought up and down.

"How long have you been here, Tomioka-san?" I ask him, getting near to him. I touch his shoulders, sending him crashing in my arms.

Something felt like hot burning temperature on my arms. A growl was nearing behind me, but the weight of Tomioka-san isn't making me able to swing my blade behind me. I turn around, bracing myself to exert more power in my arm, but someone beat me to it.

I look at the slumping body of Tomioka-san on my arm, gripping at his katana. Blood dripping at the tip of it, his full weight gain on my arms. His katana slipped out of his grip, as I fall with him. Him being on the top, he shivered as the air hit his sensitive skin.

With him being between both of my legs, I pull myself together by standing up. I then take his right arms, putting it over my left shoulder. I did the same on the other, I try to balance it while grabbing under both of his knees.

Luckily, I'm able to carry him on my back. What's concerning is how long I'm gonna pull it off.

-

A nearby wisteria house caught my eye, I run it off not being able to carry him for that long.  The owner of the wisteria house came out of the gate, showing a family of three.

I put myself down, putting his left arm on mine. Holding him by wrapping my right shoulder under his arm and starts to walk carefully. 

The man rush beside the other side of Tomioka-san.

"Let me take Tomioka-san, instead."

"No, it's okay. Let me help you too." I look at my right, seeing Tomioka-san's brow furrowed. As sweats drop from his forehead, his eyebrows twitch in pain.

I brought up my hand on his forehead, swiping of the sweat under his bangs. I, then, did the same for all of his sweat all over his face.

We gently put him down on the soft futon, as he shiver in air from the open sliding door.

"Can I close this door?" I ask while my hands on the door. The man nod tentatively with a small smile.

I slide the door and shut and went beside Tomioka-san. I felt his body temperature again and it was still the same as before we got here.

"Do you have some cold water and spare towels?" I ask the man again.

"Yes, we have. But, please let yourself tend to my wife. Let me treat this young man instead." I smiled lightly at him.

"Thank you. I'm really alright." I bowed my head down a little bit, as the for the response is an understanding hum.

I wait a little bit, finally someone came in with the needed things.

"Thanks, Onii-chan." I smiled at the little boy in front of me. He looks like between 7-10.

And apparently, he brought something with him. He offered me with a little flower. My cheeks heat up with the sudden action, I take the offer. Still gently smiling at the little kid.

"You're not only kind and hardworking, you're also welcoming. What a good kid you are." I ruffle his mop of hair, emitting from him is a cute giggle.

"Now, go help your mom and dad." He nod his little head and skip out of room.

I put the flower in the pocket on my uniform, making sure not crushing it. I look at the man after me and heavily sighed.

*

So thanks you again guys for sticking with me in this book. And LIKEEE WHAATTT!!

WE'RE ALREADY IN 700+ VIEWS AND 24 VOTES, AND I COULDN'T THANK ENOUGHH!!

Like wut?

SO THANKS YOUU GUYSS! Hope you have a happy reading and have a great day guys!

(๑・ω-)~♥"