Seems familiar...

Third Person POV

After getting back from a mission, and encountering demons on the way. Giyuu felt hunger was about to consume him whole. Luckily a restaurant, near by the headquarters, came in to his view. He sure is hungry for his salmon daikon. He went in and sat on the stool with a wooden counter.

"Order for salmon daikon please." He said, while looking around the place. Normally, he would just stare at something until his order came. But he noticed that the place was a little bit louder than the usual. So he tried to find the source.

~

Ryuketsu's POV

I was about to finish my food, when I suddenly saw a familiar person walk in to the restaurant.

Shit! He's here!

I put down my food carefully, then close my eyes.

"Why is Ryuketsu's hair color changing?" Naho asked, surprised at my hair's sudden change. I open my eyes, and they all gasp. Even the emotion-less Kanao.

Seriously, though? I have been doing this for a while.

"What the heck, Yasashi-san?! You can do that?!" Shinobu yelled, asking me. I put my pointer finger on my lips, motioning them to STFU.

(A/N: I think STFU wasn't invinted yet in the Taisho Era. Wait..... I can hear something. Oh, wait. It's just Billie Eillish saying "DUH")

"I'm gonna go now. I remembered I have something to do." I stand up straight and walk towards the exit. Unfortunately, Tomioka-san is near to it.

"Hey! Ryu! Ryu-san!" I was about to step outside, when I felt something caught my hand.

Seems familiar.

"Hey. Kochou-san is calling you." A light yet cold voice talked to me. It's too familar not to notice. But I can't confront him, embarrassment set in me when I remembered the fall happened. And feeling guilty as well from interrupting his time by himself.

I take back my hand harshly, and wave behind me.

"See you later, Shinobu." And then finally rushing out. I might regret what I just did, but I don't really want to confront him.

Maybe I'm just gonna go hang out in my home.

-

A couple of weeks and days later, I was called in again to Ubayashiki's home. I did first what I usually do whenever I go there.

But I didn't expect I'll have someone to accompany. Ubayashiki is there as expected, what I didn't though is Rengoku-san. I bowed to Ubayashiki then towards to Rengoku.

"Ah! Ryu-san! I hadn't expected you to be here!" Rengoku said loudly, as usual. As much it's loud, I still love him for his outstanding aura.

"Me too, Rengoku-san."

-
Afterwards, Oyakata-sama finished discussing what needs to be done. Me and Rengoku-san head out straight into our mission. In feet, we had finally reach in our destination.

There's a demon in the town that's been devouring families one by one. Maybe Ubayashiki wants me to do this, for the promise that I swear to follow for my brothers and for others as well.

We walk around the town for a little bit, to see things in every side. Every little corner we sneak in. And we have the time to talk to each other, since our schedule doesn't really go well when it comes to hanging out. He openly talks about his relationship with his father, resulting me to engulfed him with a hug. A little comfort for him, telling him that I'm always right there for him. And teared up a little bit.

I can't still believe how an amazing person Rengoku is.

The sun has fall, and the moon will take the remaining time in the day. We immediately spot the demon, and finished the job. Before we even left the place, we pray our respect to the victims as well as demon itself.

Then my kasugai crow flew out of nowhere and announced where we should head next to. The train.

Ubayashiki-sama wants us to look in it since a lot of passengers in the transportation haven't been seen since.

-

Our next mission, we got in and take out the food immediately. We haven't consume any food since we got in to our first mission. Rengoku quickly ate the ramen as soon as it was taken out.

"Hey, hey slow down. It still hot." And then I realized what I just said. Right, like it would bother him if it's hot.

"Delicious! Delicious!" As he was eating. I look at him in admiration. I did miss Rengoku very much. He caught me staring at him, then he stop eating.

"No, continue eating. I just really missed you that's all." I said. I would never thought seeing a flare of heat on Rengoku-san's cheek, but yet I did. My heart warm up in what I'm seeing. A sudden intrusion of the burgundy haired boy caught our attention.

He greeted Rengoku-san, before turning to me. Already looking confused.

"Oh! This is Ryuketsu Yasashi, a really great friend of mine!" He proudily said, while smiling so graciously.

"Nice to meet you, Yasashi-san. My name is Tanjiro Kamado. This is my two friends, Zenitsu Agatsuma and Inosuke Habashira." He introduced them to you. And there they are, the boy with a yellow funky hair style who looks like they have been struck down by lightning. And the masculin body with a boar head mask.

I offered my hand and he accepted happily, while being giddy.

Oh, I wasn't wrong.

He had been, since I still feel a little bit of electric current when our hand came in contact.

I did the same, only to be rejected and sat on the chair instead. I did the same, beside Rengoku. And a sigh escaped between my lips.

-

WAHHHH, Another update!! I've been planning to do this double update because I've been busy with school stuff. And it's because it's my Birthdayy!!!

Happy reading, and hope you have an amazing dayy!