And then....

Third Person's POV

Heavy pants was covered by the crowd's noise. His mind was all over the place, and yet, he doesn't know where to find her first. 

But of course, like someone was listening to his prayers for the past 2 weeks, he had finally heard from his crow. That eventually someone from the demon slayer, a pillar, was just passing by. 

Ah! Now he know what to do. Before the crow flew out through his way, he caw something like the pillar was just there for reasonable time only and was nearing to leave early. 

This quickly motivated him to go further and faster towards the hashira.

He saw a number of line of people going to the opposite direction. It means he's near to the entrance. Then, there was the suddenly of the appearance of he half patterned haori. 

Almost out of breathe, but the thought of Ryuketsu being helpless was enough for Giruto to caught Tomioka's haori. He grab tightly as possibly he can and it seems the latter has finally notice him.

Now that the deed is done, he can finally breathe in relief and rest for a while. He felt as the fabric in his hand slipped away, and the sound of the wind as it felt like someone turn around.

"Tomioka-san... help." And then there was darkness.