Ironic

Third Person POV

As she was about to leave the town, a sudden grumbled from her stomach she heard. Coincidentally, as if her stomach lead her to the restaurant, she went in with ease and ordered some Cold Soba.

She ate it, five strings of noodles at a time. Then she finishes the noodles payed the man, and left the town immediately.

~

Ryuketsu's POV

The dawn has crack, demons lurking around. Had encountered, maybe 7-10 demons. Luckily, not at the same time. When each is killed, I couldn't forget to pay respects as Tanjiro teach me to do. Well, not personally but I kinda look up to him because of his personality.

I successfully got in to the headquarters of demon slayer corps, without getting caught. I went in to the butterfly estate, of course without not being greeted by the cute trio. They gave me a warm hug as I gave them too.

"Can I sleep here for the night?" I asked. The three nodded and said that they will acknowledge it to Shinobu. I went straight into the room and couldn't wait for Shinobu to come. I put the down my katana and haori aside and as soon as I hit the futon, I instantly got knocked down by tiredness.

-

"Hey.. Wake up."

I groan out of annoyance. As much as I despise woken up in the mornings, it is needed for a job like mine since the service of a demon slayer is always. I flutter my eyes open and the first one I see for this day is Shinobu's face.

Ughhh, why do I have to see someone more beautiful this morning?

"Oyakata-sama is waiting for you." That sent me clashing foreheads with Shinobu. I grunt from the pain that is now effecting my forehead.

"I'm so sorry, Shinobu-san. I've got to go." I shuffle towards my katana and haori. I quickly wear my haori and put back my katana in it's place on my waist. Was about to rush out but then I remembered Shinobu, I turn back to look at her. Still grunting about the accidental bump.

"Are you okay, Kochuo?"I asked in concern. She just nodded her head and gesture that I should head out right now.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just go, don't let Oyakata-sama wait for you."

"I'm gonna treat you all for dinner, anything you want." I invite, she nod her head once again with a smile. Hurt can be still trace in her smile.

I feel bad. Ugh.

I rush in to Ubayishiki's home, trying to be polite and gentle as much as possible. Greeting the Ubayashiki's family one by one before was led by the twins. As usual, Oyakata-sama was sitting on the porch peacefully.

We discuss the matters, reporting to him what Miss Tamayo said. The pinpoints, and also the blood that was extracted from me. Ubayashiki wasn't really fond of that, but I insisted that it's all good. And then we got back to that topic again.

"Is it now okay for you to be an official demon slayer?" Ubayashiki asked, while wearing the light smile of his.

"Yes, Oyakata-sama. I'm still gonna do what you really assigned me for." I said.

"Well, I'm sure there's no reason for you to do." Ubayishiki said calmly.

"But if you want to, you can." He added. I screech a little before putting my hand down flatly on the ground and bowed down. A gratitude for thanking him.

"Arigato-gozaimasu, Oyakata-sama." I felt a pat on my head, and a light laugh can be heard around the place.

"Well, you're now officially an demon slayer." He continue to laugh, ironic that he doesn't need to do this since you're already a demon slayer. 

-

After my talk with Oyakata-sama is over, I went straight to the Butterfly Estate to tell the news. I unexpectedly saw Shinobu-san, thought she was out for an assginment. I ask Shinobu-san, Kanao-chan, Aoi and the trio. They accepted the offer with an odd expression on their face. 

We went out into the nearest restaurant and order some food that we desire. We got into the topic about this morning. Of course, they were trying so hard to not laugh at me and Shinobu. But of course, they couldn't hold it in. So we just let them be, and beside we rarely go out sometimes because of our tasks inside our job.

"So, what's the other reason you're so happy today?? We can all tell you're acting a little bit different today." Shinobu confronted me, same as the others.

"Well guys, I'm officially a demon slayer. Kinoto." I said proudly, and their reactions are dumbfounded.

"Nani?! Only a Kinoto?! You should be a hashira like Shinobu-san." Aoi shouted unexpectedly. I scratched my head, while putting on an apologetic smile.

"Well, I feel like it's not fair. Since nobody knows me except all of you, Oyakata-sama, and Rengoku-kun." I explained my side of the story.

"Don't forget, Tomioka-san too." Sumi, the girl with the blue butterfly hairpin, said. I hiss, not agreeing in the statement.

"No he doesn't. Anyway, congrats Ryuketsu-san for finally becomin an official demon slayer" Shinobu-san said while raising her cup in their, we did the same and clank it to each other. We chug down the drinks before consuming our order. Our celebration was not that grand, but it's worth remembering for. 

*

HEHHEHE another update. Hope you like it! And if you either did or didn't, I still hope you have a great day!!

And a chibi Nezuko you deserve.