Special <3

So this is unusual to be writing here, but Hi!

This is an Christmas and New Year Special. (Even though it's already late. HEHE sorry.)

This special is based on the Kimetsu Academy! This is not also my own universe, it's Gotouge's. It appeared in manga and anime also.

So yeah, I hope you enjoy this one too. And if you didn't, just tell me and I'll put it down as soon as possible. This is actually my first time also doing this, so yeah.

And also the time I'm going to use is based on 2019's. So yeah.

Anyway, let's get started.

~

Ryuketsu's POV

 It's the month of the year when Christmas is celebrated and the year meet its end. It's probably also the time of the year where I always keep my questionable hoodie, as like they would always say.

But all of that is still not making difference by my usual schedule. Going to school, doing work. My job is to teach English there and also lead community service. English isn't really necessary to be studied by students, only if they really wanted to. 

The only one who's constant at entering in my class is Tanjiro-kun, Insoke-kun, and of course the somehow active student, Zenitsu-kun.

There others who also enters my class, quite often. But due to their unique talents, they don't think they needed to learn my subject.  But I wouldn't really mind amd I totally get it.

It's totally not new for me since people don't really know who I am, even in the outside of the school. Except for Ubayishiki, Kanae, and the trio.

Enough rumbling, I'm already walking down the street towards the school, since I can't use my bike and it's just a 30 minute walk.

I stuff my hands in the front pocket of my hoodie due to the cold air and the freezing snow, that has been taking up recently. The school gate was open for anyone to come in except for those who are not part of it.

Shockingly, there are still people coming in but not that many when vacation's over. And one of them caught my eye. He has a hairstyle that is questionable  as his sweater also. He has eyes that almost match to an blue icicle.  

But he wasn't the only one I noticed. Shinobu and Kanae was also there. They were talking but it looks like they're not because I can't seem to notice Tomioka's lips moving. Which I shouldn't be mentioning at all.

They go in all at once and I was trailing behind, not being notice as usual. 

But that ended when I heard my name being called. At first I thought, it was somebody else who is finally interested at my class. But it proved me wrong when I find myself in front of three people. 

"Good morning, Ryu. What's up." Kanae said. I smiled lightly and cough a little bit since my hoodie is not enough to cover me from the cold. Which then turn me coughing more than I did before. 

"Yep, I'm good." I said, laughing at my own irony. Kanae laugh too, but I don't know if she's thinks it's funny or just concern.

"How about you all? I thought you won't come in since it's the holidays." I asked, speaking out loud what's been in my mind since I saw them. Coughing a little bit more. 

"Well, there's nothing to do. How about you, Tomioka?" Shinobu answered while we started to walk towards the faculty. 

"Me either." He just simply answered.