Mutter

Ryuketsu's POV

I remove his haori, unbuttoning the two buttons on the top of his uniform to give him air on his chest. Of course, looking away while doing it.

I wring the wet towel and putting it on his high temperature forehead. I put his haori beside and sigh in relief.

I push myself on wall, leaning on it. I bend my knees up, put my arms above it. Burying my face, and try to sleep for a while.

"Onee-san! Please, eat first!" I didn't notice that someone went in the room. I brought my head up and see the little boy and his mom with a bowl.

"Arigatou gozaimasu. Onee-san, Onii-chan." I took the bowl, hitting in my nose was a deliciously salty smell.

"Eat well, Onee-san!" The kid held his mother's hand and walk out the room with her.

I close my eyes and prayed for the given blessing that I'm about to consume. I proceed to eat the udon, topped with parsley and poached egg.

I haven't eaten an udon for a while! This so good!

My focus on my food was suddenly interrupted by grunt and noises in the room. I found Tomioka-san looking frustrated, tossed and turning in his futon.

I put down the bowl gently and went to his side quickly. I grab the dry spare towel and soak with the cold water. I replace the old one to the newly soaked towel. He grunts once more, sweat dripping down on his neck. Stupid me, I use two towels. Luckily, there's another dry towel. 

Wiping off all of his sweat, I didn't notice his movements at all. Even his arms that pulled me to him. 

Quickly, I put both of my arms beside his face. Our gap is just an inch, and that's what I hear what's he muttering about. 

"Shinobu.... Shinobu." 

I sighed inwardly, and that's when somebody walks in. I thought it was either the man or the woman, but that thought suddenly went down when the young child appears beside me. 

"Onee-san. What are you doing to Onii-san?"

"Don't worry about it, young child. Can you call your father to clean this man instead? I have something to do. I apologize." I faintly replied back.

"It's nothing to worry about to, Onee-san. Besides, you look cute together." I forcefully smiled and quickly push myself away from Tomioka-san.

"I'm gonna tell father now!" The young kid leaves the room quickly. I sigh between my lips, leaving Tomioka's side.

I finish my food instantly, leaving out of the room. I bumped in with the man and informed him I'll go outside for a while. He didn't mind and bid me to be safe. 

I slid the door open, as the cold air of the night hit myself for the first time in this night. I plop myself down on the tatami floor, pulling out the materials that I managed to squeeze in my limited pockets in my uniform. 

Once I'm done writing the context in the letter, one whisper calling for my raven is enough for it to come to me.

"Give this to Shinobu-san in instant." I tied it with Gin-kun's hair tie. Once I put it into it's beak, I pat down it's head gently.

"I trust you with Gin-kun's hair tie. Make sure to return it back to me, and be safe." I'm quite thankful I have something calm as my raven. It flew away into the calm yet cold sky. I felt shiver once again, entering in my mind once again why I didn't bring my haori with me.

I went out the wisteria house completely, running off into the distance. 

Third Person POV 

The morning sun has risen, same as the people in the town. Giyuu's eyes fluttered when he felt heat on his face. He blinked several times, as the heat isn't just only on his eyes but covering his body. 

He sat up straight quickly, looking around at his surroundings. The last time he remembered he wasn't in homey place, but in cruel place were danger is radiating. His mind wander off and suddenly asked himself how did he get there. 

Well, there's no time to think but to go straight home. This froze him once again, as he remembers why is he in that dangerous place in the first place. He was supposed to go in mission with Ryuketsu. 

He grab his haori and quickly put it on, when he saw there's no Ryuketsu nor the trace of her is there. Seeing his katana missing beside him neither around the room, make him go alert same as the mystery of how did get there. 

He slid the door open and there is a family of tree, hanging out outside. He slid the door close in the room that he was in. He, then, got outside and receive the attention from the family. The little boy, who was playing by the side of bushes of flowers, run inside and later came out.

"Onii-san." This startled the raven hair man and his attention jumps to the young kid.

"Kyome, That's too heavy!" The young lady loudly remind the young kid, but that didn't stop him and instead bring up the heavy thing to Tomioka. 

It turns out it's his katana that he thought he would need to look for. He grab the katana out of the little boy's hand, so it can't be burden to the kid. 

"Onee-san brought it just a day ago." The kid informed. 

Onee-san? Who? Ryuketsu-san?

"She took a good care to you, Onii-san! She didn't leave beside you until when she needed to do something like she says."

This kid is really mouthful, he even talks like at my age.

"It's kind of bad thing because you two really look good together, Onii-san!"

"Kyome! I'm really sorry, Tomioka-san. I hope you're doing well now." The little boy looked at his mom and pouted. This just brought a smile to the mother's face and even giving him a pinch on his cheek gently.

"How long was I asleep?" Tomioka asked.

"3 days. She leave completely yesterday since she needs to go in a mission." 

"Onii-san! Onii-san! What's Onee-san's real name? I wanted to be strong like her! She even brought you here by carrying you on her back!" This made Giyuu's eyes widen and heat up his cheeks. The thought of him being carried because of being helpless. What's more embarrassing is that Ryuketsu is the one who carried him.

Maybe if he's a thin-skinned a little bit more, he couldn't even get to face Ryuketsu.

"Her name is Ryuketsu. And I'm sure you'll get to be stronger like her." He didn't know how could he talk comfortably all of the sudden, but he did and even ruffed the boy's hair. He wasn't the type of person to talk casually to kids, since he sure he'll get annoyed. But it reduced his opinion when he just did now.

"But be informed, she wasn't doing well when she left. I try to make her stay for a while, but she refused." Tomioka nodded, and bid a thank you and a goodbye.

Maybe it's the days of how being asleep, but it sure does takes a toll from him. He did even think about not walking at some point, but something enters his mind that reminds him of Ryuketsu.

"Caw! Caw! I forgot to tell you, Tomioka-san! Ryuketsu-san went to Rokan Town!" The old crow finally showed up and informed him. He nodded at the information and proceed to get there as quickly as possible.

*

I'm in school right now and sorry if I haven't been updating quick. I'm actually not in the mood, but trying to write more often. This has been drafted like October 28 and I haven't posted it yett.

AND! Thank you again guys! We're in 900 views already, we're nearing 1000.

Wut? (σ≧▽≦)σ

Anyways, happy reading and hope you have a great day!