03

''you know I ain't playin''

-you're Special

-nf

edited:

---

zach was walking down the now empty hallways, the school's map in his hand towards his first period class. 

finally finding the class he opened the door and all eyes were on him. ''your late.'' stated the half bold man that seemed to be in his late 60's.

''no shit, you don't say?'' 

chuckles and snickers escaped in the class. his heart stopped when his gaze met Jack's. fuck me.

''i'm sorry? who are you?'' The grumpy old man asked anger evident in his voice.

''i'm new fuck sakes. you seem dumb, but I didn't think you would be THIS dumb, jeez.'' laughed zach causing the old man to fume and the class to burst out into laughter.

''watch your language! Now sit down or you have a pass to detention coming your way.'' the man smirked.

what the fuck? old man can smirk.

''oh no- detention. don't bring that out one out-.'' zach spoke, already bored.

rolling his eyes for what seemed like the millionth time today, he went to the only seat left; next to an avery.

''i didn't like what you did earlier princess.''  whispered Jack close to Zach's neck.

''you wern't meant to. fucks up with the pet names?''the small boy spoke back in a hushed tone already frustrated.

class finally restarted and zach started taking down notes here and there. half way through, jack thought it would be a good idea to touch the younger boy's knee. 

''get your hand off me, you probably have toys waiting for you.'' zach glared.

jack smirked and gave him a little squeeze. ''i missed you herron.''

''avery and herron! DETENTION NOW!'' shouted the old man that Zach still didn't know the name of.

''jesus, thank fuck no more shitty math, thanks sir.'' smirked zach, picking up his bag and made his way towards the door with jack dragging his feet behind him. 

''oh by the way.. good luck everyone,'' zach laughed and walked out.

jack made his way towards the schools exist and zach walked the opposite way. jack turned back, looking confused.

''hey herron!'' Shouted Jack, catching up to zach. ''where you going?''

''the field.''

''why?''

''avery why do you give a fuck?'' the small brunette asked getting frustrated. why was he still here?

''chill, just askin'.''

jack continued to follow the boy towards the oval. once both boys arrived to the bleachers, zach pulled out another blunt and lit it. ''got more?'' asked jack licking his lips.

 zach threw his bag onto Jack, ''knock yourself out.'' he muttered.

''why have you changed?''Jack questioned taking a puff, watching the smoke. ''you never used to do any of this shit, and since when did you skateboard?''

''and you care because?-''

''your fucking hot.''

of course that all jack cared about.

''jack, i fucking hate you.'' said the younger boy, as if it was nothing. jack felt a little pit of sadness in his chest. the fuck?

zach then took his bag and walked off to his third period.

---

fourth and third period went past as a blur. finally, lunch had come by and zach has agreed to sit with daniel, and his friend. 

he met daniel in his english period and seemed like a good guy. if hey wanted to get through senior year he was at least gonna need some friends.

he walked into the cafeteria and looked around for a familiar blue eyed brunette. his gaze finally landing on the boy. he was sitting with what seemed like a faux blonde.

walking over the two he smiled ''hey.''

''hey!'' daniel chirped giving him a warm smile. ''this is corbyn.'' corbyn also smiled looking up. the small brunette sat down next to corbyn. 

''wait your the kid that stood up to Jack!" said corbyn realization washing over him.

''your acting like no ones done that before.'' zach chuckled and playfully slapped his arm.

"everyone's scared of him, he's probably slept with half the boys and all the girls at school!'' corbyn whisper shouted.

''he tried getting me and corbs.'' stated daniel casually, corbyn nodded in agreement.

''i'm confused, why is everyone scared of him?''

corbyn leaned in closer to the table. ''its the rules of the book basically.'' explained corbyn.

''you smoke?!'' daniel asked.

''yessir.''

''same here.'' daniel laughed.

---

<3