12

''<3''

"so gorgeous.''

-jonah

rip corey<3 forever in our hearts.

------

the door was smacked open revealing three boys with wide smirks on their faces and completely new appearances.

the already silent classroom looked up in awe, making all three of them chuckle.

jack, who was far too busy jotting down music note, later looked up confused. blue hair? tattoos? what the fuck was going on? zach was already changed enough, in jacks opinion. but apparently not.

the boys made there way to the music teacher who was half asleep. they tossed the late notes on his desk and could barley make out a nod from the old guy. personally, zach liked him; didn't talk much, didn't give two shits about anything. An intellectual.

jack kept his deep gaze on the youngest boy, jaw clenched tight. Zach was so, so, so, damn hot. his body on the other hand? fucking pretty. only jack knew that though. he knew how insecure the younger was bout his body. 

zach wore baggy clothes ever since he had knew him. now wasn't any different; just more stylish. jack fucking wishes he can see zach all pretty again. fuck.

the period consisted of girls drooling over the boys and jack's eyes glued onto zach's figure. when it ended, all the students gathered their things and rushed out of the dull classroom.  

while on the other hand, zach daniel and jack took their sweet time doing their things., eventually, dragging their feet out of the door.

---

jonah rolled his eyes as he saw girls passing by him, sending him flirty winks and exposing themselves more; if that was possible.

he rounded the corner, to be met with a blue haired daniel and a MORE different zach. well shit. jonahs hands clenched before swiftly grabbing the blue haired boy's collar and threw him into the janitor's closet; along with himself. 

zach stood stunned, in the empty hallway. should he help him? 

nah.

---

daniel squirmed under jonahs grip. "what do you fucking want?" daniel sneered, looking up into jonahs dark orbs. "you," was all daniel heard before feeling the older lips on his exposed neck. his breath hitched and stopped squriming feelings jonahs warm tongue on his heated skin. 

"what are you trying to do?'' jonah asked in a hushed tone against his neck, "hm?"

"w-what do you mean?" daniel whispered back, his mind fuzzy. 

"such a little tease, tattoos? blue hair? fuck."

---

it was finally lunch and zach wondered if daniel was dead or not.

should he be planning a funeral?

because he hadn't seen him since second period, when jonah took him. maybe he should of went after him huh?

thats when he saw daniel and corbyn walking towards the cafeteria. his blue hair all over the place, lips swollen, and clothes barley staying attached to his body.

zach only smirked.

but the smirk lasted a couple of seconds before it dropped, looking at jacks face walking by.

jack was coming in zachs direction and the smaller boy wanted to punch his guts out. he yelped when he felt his hand slide down his jeans pocket. he was about to turn around and punch the fucker but was left confused when he didn't see anyone there.

only a little note sticking out of his pocket.

''meet me at mine, please"

-jack

----

HEY GUYS I FINALLY UPDATED OMG

I FEEL LIKE MY BOOK IS GOING NOWHERE. 

CAN WRITERS DM ME WTF

OH AND.

ILOVEYOU

sorry for a short chaptereygudhs

IMA BE EDITING MY BOOK <3

IM GOING ON A 5 HOUR ROAD TRIP TOMORROW guyeasdj

-<333