05

''Can't you see that we're all hurtin'?''

-The Principal

-Melanie Martinez

Guys btw Jack will continue to have curly hair in this story:)

---

Jack has managed to shove Zach in his car and they were both now sitting in the car in a uncomfortable silence.

Zach had to call Corbyn and Daniel and had to tell them that he had to cancel plans. So that's what he did. He called Corbyn and he answered after the first ring.

''Hey Z, when you comin here?'' Corbyn's voice rang through the phone.

''Well I cant come because Jack's being a pain in the ass and kidnapped me, I'll make it up to you guys soon.'' Zach responded with.

''O-ooooooo Ok, use protection.'' Corbyn smirked into the phone.

''Shut up Corbs. Okay bye.'' Zach rolled his eyes and pressed tapped red button.

''Corbs hmm?'' Jack asked, raising an eyebrow, feeling anger build inside of him. What? I don't care.

Zach smirked sensing his jealousy. ''You bet.''

The two boys finally pulled up at Jack's mainsion. Zach rolled his eyes before getting out of the car and following the curly headed boy towards the front door. ''Mum I'm home!!'' Jack shouted waiting for Zach to step into the huge house.

Moments later a small girl came running into Jack's arms. ''Jacky!'' She cheered holding his neck. Looking over she saw Zach standing there akwardly. ''Who's that?'' she asked getting out of Jack's grip and walking over to Zach looking up at him. ''I tink I know him!'' She cheered.

''Zachy!! I missed you so much.'' She cried grabbing onto him. Zach took a while to respond still shocked and Jack looked at the two wide eyes. She remembers me?

Jack's heart was melting. Isla never remembers who he brings home, why's Zach any different? Zach started laughing and tickling Isla with a genuine smile on his face.

''Alright lets go.'' Jack said, grabbing Zach's hand and ignoring the feeling he got. The boys arrived to Jack's bedroom. Jack locked his door and took a seat on his bed.

''You want me here whyyyyyy?'' Zach asked taking out his green.

Jack couldn't hold himself anymore. He grabbed the young brunette by his arms and harshly pinned him up on his door. ''Fuck Herron, if only you knew.'' He mumbled against Zach's skin giving it a little nip in the process.

Zach felt as if his legs were jelly, his heart beating ten times more then normal and cheeks a new tint of red. And barley manages to get out the words: ''What do you want?''

''A good fuck would be nice.'' Jack growled, his lips ghosting the vulnerable brunettes under him. ''I'm sorry, I have higher standards.'' Zach smirked about to get out of his grip but not before leaning down and sucking on Jack's skin. Jack moaned, loving the feeling of Zach's lips. He let his head shoot back and his grip slid down to Zach's waist; gripping his waist.

Once Zach saw the new formed hickey on Jack's neck he gave it the slightest lick making Jacks neck feel as if it was on fire. Wriggling out of the curly haired boy's grasp, he went for his bag and looked back to see Jack with his mouth wide open.

Zach continued to smirk. ''Well Avery,'' Zach started walking towards Jack. ''This has been nice, cya around.'' He chuckled and slightly pushed through Jack to open the door.

—-
little update 💗
~Deena