15

"die for me love."

-----

fuck.

jack stood still staring at the now empty white wall in the janitor's closet.

what did he do wrong?

-------

with tears streaming down zachs face, he ran, through the empty school halls, all the way to the fucking gate.

zach was too broken for his own good.

his mum was an apparent murderer, the same one who had abused him for all those years, his dad

 dead.

 himself? cut open. 

literally.

he has too many cuts and bruises to even to be able to cover anymore. it was honestly funny.

why the fuck was he even running?

his facade was already broken in front of the only guy he wanted to hide from.

what did he have to lose anyway?

and that's when zach had stopped. completely. he was too tired anyway, today is the day he was gonna end it all. even though there was nothing to end.

so he started walking out of the school while taking close looks at everything; the clouds, the trees, the grass, the sky, one last time.

-----

jack.

a clueless and hurt guy.

a romantic that would do anything for the ones he loves.

but he just doesn't know how to love. enough.

he had finally realized how really in love he was with the younger boy.

he was so so soft for him.

he follows him like a lost puppy, always wonders what he's doing, and feels strange if he hadn't seen the younger at least once a day.

pfft. who would of know? jack avery falling for a guy in high school. ironic isn't it?

jack slumped out of the closet and made his way to zachs place. he was going to finally confess and tell him everything,

finally.

-----

zach took off his shirt with a flinch, his arms stinging and neck aching. he changed into his sweatpants and with a sigh, slumped into the couch,

one last time

loud banging suddenly came from his front door, making him jump wide awake. what the fuck?

"WHO IS IT?" 

"jack," the other male spoke softly from the other side of the door,

"please let me in, i'm begging you, princess."

zach gulped, taking careful steps to the door, shaking drastically.

"w-why should i?"

"because princess, i love you, so, so much, now just please open the damn door," he spoke as if the younger was the most fragile thing ever,

"no." zach sobbed back, sliding against his front door. "i cant."

"baby, yes you can, please just open the door, i promise everything will get better."

zach only sobbed into his knees, his heart hammering so hard it started to hurt. it was strange.

jack felt tears well up in his eyes, "angel, please."

zach shivered at his voice, getting up slowly and went to his cabinet. he pulled out the silver piece of metal and went back to the door, this time sitting infront of it.

"i love you too jack."

with the same sad smile he has always had he ripped another layer of his precious skin, his salty tears tingling his stanied face.

"NO. no. zay listen to me, drop it. or i swear to fucking god ill break the damn door down. drop. it."

zach smiled.

he cared.

jacks body went numb when there was no response, with a final kick he broke down the door, only to be greeted with a near-dead angel.

he ran to him, bending down on his knees and hugged him to his chest while taking him towards his room.

his body ached for the younger and cleaned up all his wounds, even his old ones and sealed them up. he took off his clothes and put on a comfy pair of pajamas on.

zach lay un moving in his arms, breathing still visible.

-----

hiii why the fuck are my books so sad?