04

''god damn.''

-blackbear

-ain't trippin 

---

It was a Friday after school and Jack was already 10 minutes late to his detention. Once he reached the class he strolled in only to find Zach sitting there as well. ''Your late Avery, take a seat.''

Jack rolls his eyes and takes a seat, lifting his legs up on the desk. ''What's the cutie doing here?'' Jack smirked looking at him up and down. The small brunette snickers, sitting back in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest and rolling his eyes.

''Well, Mr Herron is in here for fighting Tyler. It's only his first damn week and this is his 4th detention!'' Explains the teacher obviously frustrated. ''And Tyler's the school Jock! He's laying in hospital at this very moment!''

Jack chuckles, adjusting his football jacket and licking his lips. Princess can fight?

''Fuck do you want Avery?'' Zach says rudely knowing Jack was staring at him, running a hand through his hair and not bothering to spare Jack a glance.

Jack scoffs, ''You barley know me, come one princess give me a chance.''

''Oh I know a fucking a lot.''

''Alright I gotta go give some papers to Mr Karsen, don't try anything funny.'' The teacher spoke sternly leaving the room soon after.

Jack walked up infront of the brunette. ''Princess do you still hate me for what I did a couple of years ago?'' He cooed running his hands through his curls. ''Fuck do you think?'' Zach rolled his eyes. ''Look Jack, don't make this fucking hard okay? I'm not interested and stay the fuck away from me. Okay? Ok.'' He smirked looking up at the frustrated boy.

Jack groaned. ''Damn it. Of course your hot when I actually want you.''  He returned to his seat. ''I will fucking get you Herron.''

Zach's body felt warm. It would be a lie if he said he didn't still like Jack, because he did and he fucking hated it.

''You wish.''

''Yes, I do.''

By this point, Zach was annoyed as fuck.

Finally, the teacher came back in. Zach didn't care about his detention. Neither did Jack. So without thinking they both grabbed there bags and were out of the door.

Whilst both boys were walking out, Jack grabbed Zach and pinned him on the locker. Zach looked up with a bored expression sitting on his face. ''What?''

Jack dipped his head down so there noses were touching, ''Your coming to mine, I don't give a fuck if you want to or not.''

''Too bad I have plans with Dani and Corbs.'' He then pushed Jack off of him and walked towards his locker to grab his skateboard.

Jack lifted Zach on his shoulder ans started walking towards his car. ''I told you. I. Don't. Care. Your coming to mine princess.'' Zach started frantically shoving Jack and throwing fits at his back, but there was no point, he wouldn't budge.

''Why the fuck do you want me at your house?''

''Why not?''

''I hate you.''