13

"i just need a girl who gon really understand"

-party monster

-the weeknd

----

ur support has me sobbing 

oh and not edited cause im a lazy bitch:/

8k?%$#*%&#

ily

----

should he meet him?

he didn't know.

maybe it was important,

then again, its jack.

nothings important to jack.

----

he rang the doorbell once more and waited.

was he even fucking home?

if this was a prank-

the door swung open revealing jack.

"you came?" jack asked, surprise in his voice

zach just stood there with a blank face. yes he fucking came.

"no shit?'' he spoke not knowing what to say. "o-oh yeah come in," jack spoke up moving aside to let him in. it was quiet. "home alone?"

"as always." jack sighed, letting out a yawn. zach looked confused but continued to follow jack to his room. "why did you want me here?''

"its about your mum-" zachs fists clenched and he yanked the older off the bed, grabbing him by his collar and fist in air, ready to launch. "hm seems like a familiar position dosn't it?'' jack chuckled lowly, unbothered, while zach, was fuming.

"what the fuck is it you want?" the smaller sneered.

"fuck sakes herron let me talk will you?" jack growled out, pushing the boy on the floor, off of him. zach kept his eyes on the floor, rage building up fast. the tension in the room was too much for the both of them,

"hurry the fuck up will you?!"

"well, i overheard my dad on the phone the other day... he uhm- he said he framed your mum.." jack waited for a response, feeling guilty as ever.

"ok.'' he whispered out softly, tears straining his eyes, the saddest smile rested uppon his lips. jack couldn't see that though, he could only hear his small voice, under him.

"ok? what the fuck? how is it ok? its totally fucked up! get mad or something!" the curly haired boy spat back.

why cant he have some sort of fucking affect on the younger.

 why the fuck was he mad?

zach stood up, looking him in his eyes, with his teary ones, 

"you fucking like that? you like when i get mad? you like it when im hurt? you like it when you remember how broken i was? you like it when you find out just how fucked up my life is? YOU FUCKING LIKE IT?'' zach gushed out, sobs escaping past his swollen lips and tears down his face in an instant, he was mad.

the older boy stood still.

his heart ached.

his heart ached for him.

could he not just hold him?

why the fuck couldn't he just hold him?

"i'm sorry."

zach kept silent. his heart too loud to concentrate on anything. he knew he still liked jack. was it love? defientley not. the kid didn't deserve his love. even if he did love him. he wouldn't ever allow himself to love such a heartless bastard.

"why do you keep coming after me?"

"i-i fuck zach i really don't know, you fuck me up, fuck sakes."

zach froze.

he- what?

"why the fuck wont u leave me alone then?!!"

"i cant."

jack fell to his knees, now face to face with a tear faced zach.

zach let out a whimper, not being able to hold himself together. he still smelt the same even after all these years, he still acted to care, he still radiated his warmth.

acted.

"why did you use me?" zach looked up into his eyes, chest tightening. jack inhaled sharply, staring straight back with furrowed eyebrows. "i was scared."

"of what?" zach sniffled back, getting frustarted as shit.

"you."

"yeah cause i was so fucking scary back then? fuck you avery." zach snorted out, tears still in his eyes, heart still hammering and hands begening to shake.

he wasn't to ever let anyone see this side of him again.

never again.

especially not fucking jack. jack was the cause of everything. why was he so weak for him?

"look- i-i don't fucking know zach, its-its just you, always you. even after i left all that was on my mind was; is he gonna come back? is he okay? even after all these years, and i dont know why. youve always consumed my thoughts. and its fucking annoying! so fucking annoying, so maybe, just maybe if you let me touch you one last time, your fucking everything can stop driving me insane!" 

jack was breathing heavily, stomach tight, watching zach's expression closely.

"why me?" zach whimpered. why did he have to be in pain because jack was selfish. why him? why not some other slut hes always with. why. the. fuck. HIM?

"your the only one who dosnt drop to your knees when you see me, your the one who-" jack came to a sudden stop, eyes going wide.

"holy fuck, zach, how did your dad die again?"

zach stopped. he froze. whats with all these questions? 

"STOP FUCKING ASKING PERSONAL SHIT THAT HAS NO CONERN OF YOU!" zach got up, fuming, and before he knew what he was doing, a loud slapping sound was echoing in the room.

he just slapped jack.

oh and how fucking good it felt.

the older boy flinched, still on his knees while reaching out for the forming bruise. he tried, he really fucking tried to keep his cool, but he didn't.

he slowly got up and by the time he turned around zach was gone.

------

sobs were all that was heard in the apartment.

everything felt like it was repeating itself.

zach just froze, all tears suddenly stopped.

he just sat there on his bed emotionless. heart slowing down and eyes becoming droopy. as if his body had a mind of its own, he felt his legs taking him to the kitchen. he opened the kitchen draw and pulled out one of his favourites.

with a child like smile on his face he sat down on the cold kichen tiles, cross legged. looking at it infront of him. 

it was so damn easy to end it all.

why couldn't he just do it then?

he'll meet his dad. all he needed was his dad. no one else.

just him and his dad. he could finally be happy.

who did he have anyway?

-------------

HELLO YALL I JUST UPDATED;-;

please comment and stuff

my updating is so fucking bad stfu