08

''i know i can treat you better than he can''

-treat you better

-shawn Mendes 

i suck at updating tf

---

The final bell of the day rung causing Zach to sigh out in both relife and frustration. He was gonna have to see kay.

Maybe if he made a run for it, he wouldn't have to see her. He had a fight at midnight anyway and needed to train a while before. So in conclusion, he was gonna make a run for it.

so thats what he did.

-:

Running, the small boy ran as fast as he could out of school. He felt somone's eyes on him but brushed it off as he ran. Finally reaching the apartment complex the boy's breath was ragged and fast but at least he didn't need a run anymore.

---

Jack watched with a smirk as Zach ran out of school. He was adorable. Wait, the fuck.

Quickly pushing those thoughts away, Jack got himself into his car and sped off with a sigh. Time for training.

---

Zach rushed into his spacey apartment and got out of his school clothes, putting on his training tights, shorts on top and his sliky long sleeve top. Can't let anyone see these scars.

Grabbing a bottle of gatorade and his gym bag, Zach was out of his small home. ''fuck sakes.'' The brunette mumbled, slamming his forhead on his palm. He forgot his skateboard at school. How was he going to go to the club.

Groaning, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed up Blake's number. His best friend.

''U-uh Heyyyyy Blakeeeeee, uhm could you mabe kinda pick me up from my apartment?'' Zach chuckled guiltly into the phone.

''Same old Z.'' Laughed blake through the phone. ''Don't worry bout it dude, ill get a friend to pick you up, pretty sure he was making his way down here anyway. Text your address, he'll be there in 5.''

''THANK YOU.''

and the call ended

---

Jack got a call from his bestfriend Blake telling him to pick up his OTHER friend. Jack carelessly agreed and got sent the address before hopping into his car.

After a short drive, he arrived at the apartment complex. He took t he elevator to the thirteenth floor and and went to knock on the 8th door to the right. That where stood Zach, leaning against the wall om his phone obviously not noticing Jack's presence.

''Zach?'' Jack asked confused. Maybe he was visiting his friend?

Looking up his eyes wide and a confused expression on his face ''How the fuck do you know where I live?''

''Blake?''

''Fuck.''

''Hold up, do you go to the underground gym?''

''yup.'' Sighed Zach picking his bag of the floor and stood up staright.

''So i'm guessing your the one taking me?''

''yeah.''

---

The two boys sat in silence, only soft music from the radio being played.

The only reason Zach didn't complain about JACK taking him was because he did need some sort of way to get there. He wasn't about to walk for ages and probably arrive the next day there.

''So.. you any good?'' Jack asked taking a glance at the small brunette.

''i guess.''

After a very akward car ride consisting of small glances and silence the two boys arrived at the car park.

Zach basically jumped out of the car and started to walk to the direction of the stairs, hearing Jack's foot steps behind him.

Jack watched the younger boy in curiostity. Did he actually know where he was going or doing?

Surly enough, he did. Walking into the tattoo shop, Zach gave an gym ID before giving an handshake to the buff guy and walking into the back side of the tattoo shop.

Zach walked through the back door leading to the undeground gym, completly forgetting that Jack was trailing behind him to the locker rooms.

Reaching the empty locker rooms, Jack closed the door, locking it and dropped his duffle bag on the floor. Zach heard. He was bracing himself for what was going to come.

Jack was eager.

He wanted Zach.

In more ways then one.

Jack walked towards the boy that was setting his gym bag down, and firmly gripped his waist from behind causing Zach to let out a squeak.

Jack's heart got caught in his throat, inching his body closer to the frozen brunette.

Slowly letting his head rest on Zach's shoulder, Jack's warm breath was hitting the sensitve brunettes neck causing him to shiver in delight.

Cursing himself mentally, Zach tried shoving Jack away but it didn't work.

''Tsk tsk, angel we don't wanna do that.'' Jack whispered against his ear making sure to let his breath linger there for a little longer driving Zach insane.

He hated it. He hated him. But he couldn't help himself. Jack could make anyone feel special. Even if he has already used him once.

Zach let out a little whine making Jack's stomach clench. Spinning the small boy around so that he was facing him, Jack backed up Zach on to the wall and let there bodies stay flush against eachothers.

''Don't get hurt today angel.'' Jack whispered softly, trailing his hands down the boys clothed torso. Zach scoffed. ''Get off.'' He demanded but made no move to show he ACTUALLY wanted Jack to leave.

''Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want me.'' Jack growled his face inches away from his gorgeous face.

Zach's heart sped off and finally managed to push the curly haired boy away from his body. Immediatly missing the heat he provided, Zach was quick to run out of the locker room and made his way back to the training area. 9:10. 3 hours to train.

Let's get it.

---

I UPDATED WOWOWOWO