14

"i'm just a sucker, for a cold-hearted lover."

- suffer

- charlie puth

 ;o  guess who updated omg clap4me pls

--------

"zach let's get you cleaned up, yeah?" corbyn spoke softly lifting the red colored boy off from the stained tiles.

zach lay motionless in corbyns arms eyes barley open. god fucking damn it. how did corbyn know? 

------

zach's eyes shot open, eyes barley adjusting to how bright it was. he looked down at himself and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. who's bed was this? and what the fuck is on his neck cause its stinging like a bitch.

the room was pretty large, laventer covered walls and cute paterned carpets across the room. he was about to get up when the mirror shinning across the wall caught his attention. was the his reflection? 

holy shit.

he looked closer at himself from where he was seated on the bed and burst out laughing. he looked like a fucking animal. what the fuck was on his neck? a collar? the fuck? he tried to keep his laughs in but couldn't manage,

it was too much. 

the small boy was far too busy laughing at himself to even notice anyone had walked into the room. "zach?"

zach screamed and turned his head to face the intruder, heart slowing down at who it was.

"FUCK YOU CORBYN, SON OF A BITCH YOU SCARED TH-" 

"yeah, ok, but how you feeling?" corbyn cut off the screaming younger and sat at the edge of the bed carefully, where zach lay.

"i look like someones bitch."

corbyn could only burst out laughing, clutching his stomach and falling onto the floor. zach looked at him in confusion, eyebrows up in questioning. 

corbyn finally started to calm down, getting off the floor and rubbing the few tears that had managed to escape his eyes. "no, it's a medical collar,"  corbyn corrected, petting the smallers hair. 

zach yawned in response. 

"what am i doing here?"

"not dead" corbyn stated obviously.

zach shot him a wary look. "what? what are you on about?" the smaller asked, clueless. 

corbyn only had a sad smile on his face. "do you not remember zachy? thank god i came in fucking time." he whispered, eyes glossy.

that turned bad real quick.

zach gulped thickly, heart in his chest, fuck.  he rembered.

how did he know? how did he come in time? how the fu-

"anyways im not gonna ask anything if you dont feel comfortable yet, im always here z yeah? always," corbyn smiled hugging the smaller.

 "okay but when is the dog collar coming off?" zach laughed,  trying to freshen up the vibes, observing himself in the tall mirror. 

corbyn stood still. eyes going wide. "w-well you see-"

"spit it out already!"

"i-i can take it off but-"