After No Goodbye

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

(3rd Person POV)

The Pevensies had suddenly left Narnia, leaving Athena the only ruler of Narnia. Athena had returned the bracelet that Aslan gave her and had returned to her 16-year-old self. Athena continued to rule over Narnia with the aid of Oreius and Tumnus. It had been many years since the Pevensies left when evil once again entered Narnia. Athena tried to work peacefully with the Telmar, but King Caspian would not be peaceful. King Caspian did not believe that a young girl should be the Queen of Narnia and decided to overthrow her. It was a dangerous battle with many Narnian lives lost, including the beavers and Tumnus. The Telmarines had brought catapults to the battle and attacked the Cair Paravel. Seeing the catapults, Athena called for a retreat. The Narnians retreated to the woods and Oreius lost his life making sure Athena made it out of Cair Paravel. In the woods is where Athena and the Narnians stayed for hundreds of years, for each time they tried to overthrow the Telmarines they would lose. Athena went on many trips to try and find Aslan throughout the years but could never find him. Athena gave up when there was news that Caspian the tenth had been born. Athena stayed with Trumpkin, Trufflehunter, and Nikabrik. All Athena could do is keep hope that one day either Aslan or the Pevensies would return to Narnia. It had been 1300 years since their departure.

The amazing cover is done by: RougeGalaxyWriter
Again thank you for making it!!