Untitled Part 83

I gather myself together and damn is it hard. I ask Hannah to text me the exact address. If he is going to be a whore — he better do it on my face and not behind my back. 100% honesty, more like fucking bullshit. To think I was almost certain he loved me too. It's not the boobs or the club or even Sophia that wrecks the soul. It is the fact that he said he loves her. That means something, that shit is special. I know because he never once said it to me. Not nestled in my arms, not cuddling me as we both slept — not even when I — it just hurts to think. Liam meets me outside the subway station and I show him the video.
"I mean — what were you expecting Mia? He's William Kent. He's known for his cockfests," Nate says as if I am the stupid one. That instead of being the victim, it is my fault that I demand fidelity.
"I was expecting loyalty," l say and the words just sound funny on my lips. I thought he would try to be loyal to me but you don't really have to try with loyalty right? Either you are or you're not.
"What are you going to do?" Nate asks me and I want to say something to sound less like a fool but I genuinely don't know.
"I want to go to the club he is at and call him out on his bullshit. I want him to look me in the eyes and explain to me what this video meant!" I am so angry yet still, my voice sounds like I have a crow stuck in my throat.
"What are you going to do after?" Nate asks me as if I know. I don't even know how I am still standing after having my heart stepped on. It's like he put all my feeling in a blender and made a smoothie. Cutting every soft feeling I ever had with the sharp blade. "I love this girl," echoes in my head.
Hannah replies — "567 Broadway, it's underground. Say your name is Lauren, that's our friend that was supposed to accompany us, I'll have your name added to VIP."
Even though I am angry at her, Han is coming in clutch at this moment.
"Thanks!" I text back.
She replies, "see you soon."
"I have to do this Nate, do you want to come?" I finally respond to him.
"I actually wanted to hang out with my friends and introduce them to you. Forget all this drama, he showed his true colors. Just move on, chill out for a night and confront him when he is alone. Why create a scene?" He sounds rational, calm and collected. Which would be perfect and usually my train of thoughts but I am in love and I won't wait on the sideline with the visual of him fucking Sofia.
I need to be in the crossfire even if I get burned.
"You won't get it, can I crash on your couch after I am back from the party?"
"Of course you can," Nate tells me as he hands me a key from his pocket.
"You carry spare keys in your wallet?"
"I'll use my roommates key to enter. You can take mine, in case I am passed out," he says as he smiles at me.
Why couldn't I fall in love with guys like this instead?
"Because he's safe and you like danger," inner bitch chimes in as always.
"Stay with him and forget Liam. Let him come to you Mia," inner voice says and a tiny part of me wants to do just that but I need closure. I need to know why he fucked me over.
"Thanks, Nate," I say as I make my way to Broadway. The subway takes me there but I can't find the address on the map. I try once again and it shows me nothing. There is nothing after 560 Broadway. That's so weird.
I text Hannah, "I can't find the place."
"Send me your location," she immediately replies.
The road is empty and I wonder where the place is. I can't hear any loud music or club-like ambiance. It is such a residential area that I doubt there is any club nearby. I look around once more and I am pretty sure I am at the wrong place. As I walk further a little, I hear a voice. It is Hannah!
I tun the other direction and towards her. We briefly hug but it is so forced I regret initiating it. Why is she pissed at me for abandoning me? It makes no sense to me. She is a blue crop top with her tits out and shorts that accentuate her tiny waist and killer abs. She's gotten hotter if that's even possible. We walk to a mansion — it did not look like a mansion in the picture one bit.
"Who's house is this?" I can't just go to any random person's house — we're not in college anymore.
"William's," she says and as we enter, I see Wilson near the door. I hide behind Hannah so he doesn't see me. I don't want Wilson to alert Liam. This is his property — if not his house.
As we enter, Hannah hands me a card in my hand.
"What's this?" I ask her.
She whispers in my ear, "you are Lauren Kentucky."
"Who is she? Do I look like her?" I ask her.
"We are on camera. Just the fuck up and keep smiling — we don't want shit to look suss," she says and damn. As we enter, there are three big armed men in uniforms.
"ID please," they ask.
I had it to one of them and suddenly my heart is racing. What is this and where are we going? I have never seen bouncers that are armed before. He keeps the ID down and swipes it, I mean if Hannah gave it to me, I am pretty sure it's legit.
"Your phone?" They ask. Why the fuck are they asking me for my phone? Hannah squeezes my hand and that's our cue to go with it. I hand the big black guy my phone. He covers the front and back of my camera with a black chip. He hands it back to me.
"Welcome back Miss Kentucky," the bouncer says as we make it to the entrance.
They check Hannah's ID and they give each other a wink. She's fucked or fucking him.
You guys can go down, the bouncer says. Thank god, finally!
"Van, have you forgotten?" Hannah says — forgotten what?
"Right!" He says and then rubs his thumb on his lips. I am so lost right now.
He takes us around the elevator and swipes his card in front of a wall. It slides open.
"3 floors down, you understand me?" He says to us and I don't understand anything.
He walks back and I am looking at Hannah for answers.
"Let's walk, I'll explain."
I walk down the steps with her as I try to remove the black shit on my phone.
"It is trackable and would beep if you try to remove it. Don't even tug at it!"
Oh.
"Why do we have it?"
"So you don't take pictures or record shit. I took the video through Van's phone and then sent it to myself." She whispers.
"This is so shady."
"This is the club I was talking about. It is thee most exclusive sex club in the world. There are no pictures of it, no videos and no trace of it anywhere." Holy fuck.
"Don't people talk about it?"
"They make you sign Non-Disclosure Agreements before entering it and do a background check on you before sending you a formal initiation. Lauren has that. That's why we're taking the stairs because you won't pass the facial recognition." She says as we walk down another floor.
"Sounds very Illuminati-esq." That's the only thing I can compare this to all thanks to the conspiracy videos I spend hours watching online.
"It's actually super chill once you make it past the security if you make it past the security."
"So Liam is part of it?" Why wouldn't he tell me all of it?
"Mia, he owns it. This is his sex club."
Oh.
We are two floors down and I can't hear slight music vibrate through my feet. We go further another floor and it takes us to a glass door. Hannah takes out a card and places it in front of the door, the door opens.
She enters and as I place my feet behind her something beeps.
"Step back and use your card, one card one entry Lauren!" She yells at me
I hold my card up and the door opens.
The door leads us to a lounge — it is chill. People are sitting on black leather couches, smoking, and drinking. It is chill, there is sheesha, bongs and the air smells heavy. It smells like Liam. So this is where he is all the time.
A hint of vanilla, weed, whiskey and cigarettes. Everybody is in their tee-shirts and shorts. Maybe it's a stoner haven — I don't think it's as bad as I thought it is.
We go upstairs and the ambiance changes, there are full-blown TVs everywhere and people are just--eww that guy had his dick out and was giving himself a handjob. I immediately look away. The lights are dim, greenish-yellow and they keep getting orangish as I continue walking in. There is a cage with a woman in black leather underwear and cat ears holding a rope kind of thing, smashing it on another woman as she moans. 

"Say you want it from mommy," the girl holding the striker kind of rope yells at the girl bent down on her knees. Oh my, I stop in my tracks. Is that girl on her knees Sophia? I can't tell so I move closer. I can't see her face but the blonde hair and her body remind me of her. 

Sophia or her lookalike doesn't say anything. So the girl with the striker smacks the rope on her back and she screams. 

"Say it," the girl yells again and holy fuck, it is Sophia. 

She looks up and says, "Give it to me mommy, please. Please give it to me," oh my god she's begging. "Please give it to me mommy, please I want it so much." the other girl inserts something in her butt. Sophia screams in pain and the girl takes it out of her ass and puts it back again. Does Liam want her? Loves her even? Oh god. 

Hannah taps me on my shoulder and I look away. There are about 6 booths around me and there are a few people, I can't really see them clearly but I can tell they are there. In front of everyone? Is that what Liam like, a girl that can fuck in public or is it the girl on girl action that turns him on? 

As I continue walking, I see three guys fucking eachother. Like one guy has his dick in the other and it's— its — I don't even have a word for it. I can't even look away. This is an orgy fest. I pass a girl standing naked caressing her boobs and moaning loudly— her voice echoing in the place as a guy or a girl with short hair has his or her mouth inside her vagina. Where am I? What the hell is going on here? 

I have never even seen this kind of stuff on TV and I love crazy documentaries. It is insane. As I move forward I try to ignore the funky stuff happening around me, like the woman pleasuring herself on the couch with her legs spread out on the side of the room. I continue to follow Hannah and as I reach the third floor, the music gets pumping. This is where Liam was, I know it. The lighting is identical to the video, it is smoky and blueish instead of warm like the other parts of whatever this thing is called. The lights are moving in a trippy way and across the room I see Liam. He doesn't see me because he is looking down but I don't have to see his face to know it is him. I know his body—I have felt his body, touched his body, kissed his body. There is a woman on her knees sucking Liam's dick as he holds her head. I am not sure where I am or what I feel at this moment. I was expecting pain and throughout the subway ride I thought that if I found him cheating, I would burst into tears or the pain would tear through my soul and shred it into tiny pieces but I am seeing this and I feel—I feel nothing. 

It just hurts to breath and I exhale loudly to ease the tension building up in my body —as if one cue he looks up and our eyes meet. This reminds me of the first time I met him and if I knew at that time what I know in this very moment, I would have walked away. 

I am so sad and heartbroken as I write this chapter because he was her prince charming but this is it, I had to write what had to be written and I am sorry. Please don't be mad at me. I will write the last chapter of this book hopefully tomorrow and then we are on to book 2. I know you guys thought this is a love story but it is not— it's a series about revenge and demons we all have to battle to get to the other side. Some of us fight our demons and some of us become our demons. 

Stay with me as we move on to something new. A new Mia and a new Liam and two people who almost had it all until they had nothing at all. A quote that inspired this book was "lost everything in love, including love."

I would love to hear your opinions, and the next book is called Secretly Loved Us Together (SLUT). Are you guys excited? 

And guys, I hope you understand that I had to make her weak and a cry baby. I had to show you guys her soft side so that you can understand the person she becomes. The real story that I actually wrote starts in the next book. This was the back story. That is why it is called Ice To Meet You

I love you guys so much. Thank you for everything. I can't wait for you to meet Mia 2.0 soon.