Untitled Part 84

I look right at him — allowing my heart to shatter completely. If this is the pain of heartbreak I want to feel it in all its entirety. Now it all makes sense. This is why Hannah doesn't believe in love. Liam is not an exception to the rule, he is the guy who enforces the rule. I am not a special girl and my pure intentions will not just magically change him. He is a fuckboy — was and will always be.
He doesn't move and neither do I. He moves his hand away from the girl's head and another girl comes from the side towards him. He pushes her away, takes a step back and zips up his pants. My first reaction is to run away. Have him chase me and then when we are alone — I want to slap him right across his face.
"Do you really want to give him the satisfaction of watching you squirm?" Inner bitch talks back to me and she's right. He broke me but do I have to show him how much? Anger is still love and the love I have for him needs to die. He walks towards me and I should run away. I can't face him right now, the wound is too fresh and the betrayal too new.
"You can and you will Mia." Inner bitch says.
It's like the floor is glass and every step he takes towards me is him shattering the pretty perfect picture. The pretty perfect picture of what was my whole heart.
Who would have thought Hannah was right all along?
He stands in front of me and he doesn't say a word. His eyes are scanning me as if I am a china doll down falling down from the top of the table. He is waiting for me to shatter.
He touches my cheek tenderly with his cheating ass lying piece of shit hands. I immediately take a step back. His touch just feels gross — he isn't mine anymore. He is communal property and I don't even like to pee in public bathroom. Why would I want to fuck a public man?
Oh god — he could have given me an STD.
Make love more like make lie. Did he have fun fucking with my heart?
"How did you get in?" He asks, his voice ice. A lot like my heart. I roll my eyes at him.
100% honesty, you can have my loyalty, I'll always be loyal to you, I'll never hurt you — motherfucking cunt. All lies.
Men are shit. They will look you right in the eyes and stab you straight in the fucking heart while claiming to be 100% loyal to you. I am done with love. I am done with getting played. I was ready to die for this guy and right now I wish this guy was dead.
Fucking being the good girl Mia, fuck being yourself. Stop being kind. Stop being nice. Become the bitch you never were because you know what? It ain't worth it.
"We are done, I am breaking up with you William Kent," if you gonna act single, might as well be single.
"Can we talk elsewhere?" He purrs and it just hurts. Hearing his voice hurts. Seeing his face hurts. He = pain.
"No, we won't be seeing each other after this!" I yell — a little too loud. People are staring, let them. He broke my heart the least he deserves is a little public humiliation. The girl giving him a blow job 3 seconds ago gives me a dirty look. Your mouth was all over his dick bitch — you don't get to look at me funny.
Liam touches my elbow, "don't touch me!" I yell at him.
His touch is cancer and he is polluting me.
"I don't like public displays of whatever you think you're doing right now!" He whispers stressing on every word that comes out of his mouth.
"You should have thought of this before you made a fool out of me!" I continue yelling. A man cheating on me does not tell me who and what I can do nor be. Do you know what's not funny? The joke is on me. I thought I could change him. That my love would soften his sharp edges. Instead, he just turned me to ice.
"Let's talk about this respectfully," Liam says, his voice stiff. His eyes are cold. He has no remorse for his actions. You know what hurts the most? I was hoping for an apology. An explanation. A way he could justify screwing me over.
He grabs my arm and I let him. His touch still sends shivers down my spine and I wish I was dead. Or revamped. Or just not exist at this moment with this man in this room. We are in some sort of empty room with smoky blue lights — black walls and it's just, so Liam. How did I not see his darkness?
He runs his hands down his hair and I can tell he is struggling for words. Funny he wasn't struggling to shove his dick inside her mouth.
"Mia — just listen to me okay?" He manages to spit out.
"No William you listen to me. We're done for good. Don't ever contact me. You are dead to me." I mean each and every word coming out of my mouth.
"Where will you go? You have no money, no job and nowhere to go. Let's just pretend this never happened, go home and forget this night!" Oh my god, he really thinks I will do it. The conviction in his voice is unearthing. Wow. This man clearly doesn't know me and never will.
"I will go back to what is now my place Liam. I will work at Substance, a job you will ensure is mine for the next year at a salary I deem fit. I need you to get me these things on paper tomorrow first thing or everyone will know of your orgy fest hub and who all are in here." I have no idea how I will do this but I will. If I can put my life at stake to protect him, I can destroy him with just the same passion.
"Do you really think you can threaten me and get away with it? Mia, you love me and you have no proof of anything."
"I loved you, past tense and how do you think I am here? How did I get in? I don't have an NDA but I know everything that goes on here. I lived with you — and given our public embrace not too long ago, it won't be hard to validate my connection to you." I am so glad he can't feel my heartbeat or he'd know how scared I really am.
"You're playing with fire here Mia. You're way, I mean way fucking out of your depth."
"I am already burnt, what else can fire do? Kill me. Bring it on."
"You have no proof, you're bluffing right out of your arse and I will make sure no one hears a word coming out of your mouth."
"Then I'll post it online. You know the video of you snorting coke off of Sophia's tits? And that's just the start — do you want to play with fire? Last I checked, you still have a lot to lose."
"We can resolve this Mia," he purrs but that's the thing about cats. We make them important and think their purring is the most beautiful sound in the world. It's not. "Are you seriously threatening me?" he sounds shaken. He is finally taking me seriously. Damn right I am bitch ass. 
"Do you want to find out?" 

Thank you for your response yesterday. I love you guys so much and I am so glad to have you all by my side. Writing can get such a lonely experience but you all keep me company and I appreciate it. 

This song just came to me, if you guys are looking for something to hear, give it a listen. It reminds me of Liam in a twisted way. Do tell me what you think :)