Chapter 12

They reached Midoriya's house and stepped inside. Todoroki had actually done it.. he'd done what his father wanted... he.. he.. He closed down that thought for a second. Midoriya seemed off, he quickly put the umbrella down and rushed over to him, concerned.
"A-are you okay Izu?" Todoroki held him and then felt his forehead. He was very warm. A fever maybe? Izu nodded his head slightly yes, but he began to sweat and shiver at the same time in his arms. Todoroki sighed. "Don't lie to me." He held him close, squeezing him tightly. "I think maybe you should get some rest.." He suggested as he carried Midoriya bridle style up the stairs, feet thudding against them as he went along. He reached Midoriya's room and opened the door with one hand and gently placed him on his bed. "You hungry?" Todoroki asked him, trying to do anything to make him feel better. Izuku nodded yes and he rushed downstairs to go make him something.. he sifted through the cupboards and found some noodles. He grabbed them and began making them.

A few minutes later, he got back upstairs again to Izuku looking all hot and bothered in his bed. He sat next to him. "Say ahh.." Izuku opened his mouth slightly as the noodles went in. He finished about half the bowl before he told him he didn't really want anymore. Todoroki then thought of something. "I can use my quirk to make it better okay?" He placed both of his hands on Midoriya's chest gently, which made them both blush. It started to balance out his body temperature, with his ice and fire powers.
"T-that feels nice." Midoriya whispered, which then made Todoroki think of something a little... uh... well we'll say he blushed heavily at this comment and chuckled.
"Oh does it?" He then moved so he was laying next to Midoriya, both arms around him still. "How about now?" He whispered in his ear, sending shivers down Midoriya's spine again. Todoroki could see him getting all flustered before he rolled himself around to face Todoroki.
"Sho?"
"Yeah?" Midoriya then buried his face into Todoroki's chest, curled up around him like a little girl.
"C-can you stay t-tonight too?" Todoroki just smiled warmly and put one of his hands on Midoriya's head.
"Of course..."

They layed there for a while, wrapped around each other in a loving embrace.
"T-thank you Sho.. for everything.." Midoriya clung onto him even tighter, tearing up, wet soaking through Todoroki's shirt. Todoroki just held him. "Shh, you don't need to thank me for anything." He stroked the side of his face with his fingers. He felt a stab of guilt, this only happened because of his father... His good-for-nothing father. "You don't need to thank me for anything.." It was around 2 hours later and Todoroki felt Midoriya sleeping soundly in his arms. He pulled him in closer, enough so his chin was resting on Midoriya's head. "R-really y-you do-don't.." He felt a single tear slip down his cheek, he just felt so horrible, doing this to his own boyfriend. He was going to tell Midoriya at some point, and if he hated Todoroki as a result. Then.. so be it.