~~Epilogue~~

--2 years later--

It was the day. He always went to visit him twice and week, and today was a Saturday, which means he had to go today. He walked up the street, his green hair blowing around his face. He finally got to see him again. He was in his last year at U. A so he didn't really get much time to see him anymore. Studying day after day after day gave him a lack of sleep, as well as time, but he was energetic today, bouncing on his heels as he took each step. The sun shone in between the buildings as he headed toward Musutafu General Hospital, clutching a bouquet of peach, white and red roses in his hand. He pulled his hand through his bushy hair as the warmth stroked his skin; he was sweating but he didn't care, he just wanted to to go see him.

He stopped and looked up at the white building, automatic doors sliding open as people walked in and out. He smiled and looked down again, before rushing through it. He went up to the reception before they told him the room number and he ran up to his door and pushed it open.

There he was, his body placed on the bed as his heart rate machine beeped on in the background. Midoriya quickly wandered over to his side, and bent down next to him.

"H-hello Sho... h-how have you been?"

It turns out he'd got his aim incorrect when he shot himself, so he didn't die immediantly. He was put in medically induced coma not even 24 hours after, and hadn't woken up since. Midoriya's voice started wavering, every time he promised himself he wouldn't cry, but he always broke that promise. Seeing him there unconscious, still after all this time, broke him. His soft red and white hair remained scattered on the pillow beneath his head, and it stayed that way.
"W-well i-i brought you new roses." He removed the old ones he'd placed inside a jar on the cabinet next to his bed and inserted in the new ones. His eyes started watering; Bakugo occasionally visited him, but always claimed he felt too guilty, and Todoroki probably wouldn't want him there. Midoriya needed him there with him now, he just needed somebody. He slumped over on Todoroki's chest, tears spilling out his eyes again, soaking the shirt he was wearing. The steady beat of his heart pounding, both comforted him and devastated him. "P-please w-wake up Sh-sho..w-we're all waiting.." He hiccoughed as he looked at his face, his smooth skin under his scar irresistable to touch.

A finger twitch suddenly caught Midoriya's attention and his voice picked up. "S-sho?!" He screamed as he reached for his hand. "'Sho c-come on! I know you're still in there!" He felt a hand clasp around his as he looked bewildered. Midoriya held onto him tighter. "C-come on!"

An eye flutter. "Sho!" He kept calling his name as he grasped his hand, looking at his face as his eyes seemed as if they were trying to open. Glimpses of blue and brown could be seen before... his eyes... they opened. "SHO!" Midoriya shouted as he started crying again, only this time out of joy. Todoroki looked over to him. "S-shoto! I-i-" He leaned in to hug him tightly, and closed his eyes in the act. He could feel Todoroki's warm breath on his ear, before he realised he was trying to say something:

"W-who are you?"

~~OH MY GOD IT'S FINALLY OVER!! I know that sounds quite mean, and like I'm relieved. But honestly, I've had this idea and started writing it in August 2019. (Having a huge break of course between November-April time), and I'm glad that it's over and I can finally say I've finished a fanfic/story. I'm sorry about the ending, it's quite open and also cruel. But hey, who knows there might be a sequel at some point! Interpret how their lives went after this however you would like for now though. Thanks everyone for almost   2. 5k reads at the time I'm writing this. The support you have given me is immense. Stay cool guys. Next up is Taekook, which some of you may not like, but if you do, be sure to read it! And also I now have a discord server for roleplaying. You can be whoever you like, the invite is https://discord.gg/TvsVWgR, please feel free to join. But yeah, if you'd like a sequel, write it in the comments heehee. Thanks for reading. As always
-Haru <3~~