Chapter 18

That's when they saw him.
"DEKU!?" Bakugou shouted, Todoroki running toward him, Izu tied up on the floor, gagged. He knelt down next to him, holding back tears whilst his vision blurred, his fingers fumbling to remove the ties from around his arms.
"I'm so sorry Izu.."
"No Sho, it's perfectly okay look i--" His voice was abruptly stopped, tears glistening in Deku's eyes which were already red.
"It looks like your fucking father is here, half n half.." Todoroki's eyes cascaded swiftly to the floor, shaking slightly.
"We have no choice but to take him on. Get the fuck up and stop crying. You want to save him don't you?" Todoroki managed to get one hand of Deku's free, him smiling in response, telling him he'll be fine from here. He stood up, legs feeling like they'll give way under him. Todoroki turned around when he saw him. Endeavour.

Bakugou was the first one to strike, going straight for his face, a powerful explosion of reds and yellows bouncing around the room. Endeavour snarled, sending fire back. Todoroki suddenly stepped in, adrenaline feeding his body strength and he used his right side to freeze the flames.
"Go.." He gritted his teeth as he look quickly at Bakugou, who stood there, stunned.
"Why the fuck would I do that?" He snarled at Todoroki, "The fights only just begun.." He noticed Todoroki using his ice to try what looked like encase his father, but to no avail. Ice and fire clashed. And it was either that than fight fire with fire.
"Just do it Bakugou okay?! Y-you said you cared about him too right?!" He sounded cool and collected despite the situation, as usual for Shoto. Meanwhile, Deku was struggling to untie the ropes, seeing the scene unfold right in front of his eyes of a full blown fight between Endeavour and Todoroki, father and son, was too much, he couldn't see properly, vision to blurry as tears started to spill down his cheeks, if only he wasn't so gullible. A few moments later he felt a rough hand touch his,
"Sh--" He started, but looked up to see Bakugou. "Kacchan?" His childhood friend was now untying the ropes with faster movements than he could muster. His wrists burned from the friction and held a continuous mark around them from both ropes. He managed to get it off, the loosened grip allowing Deku, face bloody and red to try to stand up. His legs felt numb, and only proceeded to keep falling down. Bakugou gritted his teeth before lifting him up off the floor, holding him in his arms. Now looking at his face more clearly, Bakugou really realised how battered up Deku was.
"Geez, Deku what the fuck have you gotten yourself into?" he said quietly in his ear, soothing his nerves as he quickly wiped the tears away from his cheeks. He couldn't help it, he then quickly ran out the room, carrying Deku in his arms bridle style, out the house.

Todoroki stood firm, it was only him now. He just felt so relieved Bakugou was able to get Izu out safely. Endeavour than stopped, flame dying down and sending the room into its usual shades of brown, daylight streaming through the windows.
"This is all your fault.. Shoto.." Todoroki felt silent. It was. It really was. In this moment, he let down his guard and that's when it struck. A huge ball of flame came at him, causing him to go unconscious. He was then kicked across the room, back hitting the wall. "You helped him get away... Fucking boy. He knows nothing.. NOTHING!" Just then sirens were heard from up the road, blaring and loud, "Damn you boy.." With this, he ran out of the house, leaving Todoroki there by himself on the floor.

--gome, it took me so long to update, i was on holiday hehe and it is the half term, that and i keep procrastinating, thank you to alllll who have read and voted and added to their libraries!! It means the world to me that this story is now on 200+ reads, by the way if you'd like more stories, (about Danganronpa//Soudam if you know and are into that) go read some of my friend's stories Ok_Souda_ cos i reccommend them, anyway thanks and baiii <3--