Chapter 22

Deku tried to frantically chase after Shoto, him swiftly moving away on ice beams and on foot as he dashed out of the school, they reached the outside gate when Todoroki put up an ice wall between them, trying to stop tears from cascading down his cheeks. This hurt... too much.
"T-todoroki i-i" He started, though his name now sounding unfamiliar on his lips, he hadn't had to call him by his last name for a while. "I can explain.. please just l-let me... " He pulled back his arm to punch through the dull ice when Todoroki breathed,
"Just give up Midoriya.." He turned away from him, his voice still hiccoughing and wavering from his tears. "I d-don't want to see you ever again.." Although the words crushed him, he turned and started walking out the gate, leaving Midoriya behind a clouded ice wall. Frozen.

Midoriya stood like this for a while. His hand pressed against the ice, as it slowly started to go numb from the cold. The words hit him like a bullet going through his brain. W.. why...? Where had this all gone wrong? What did he do? Why? This was all his fault..
if he hadn't of let Bakugo... If he... He fell to the floor hands in his hair, as icy tears slowly, finally started to fall.

The spiky haired male walked out of the building, seeing the ice and ran over to Deku.. when he stopped himself.... Why had he even done that to him?! Was he out of his mind?! Midoriya turned around to face him, his face red and puffy.
"Deku.. Look he's just a dick-"
"Don't even say anything Kacchan." He stood up and wiped the tears from his face with his sleeve. "Just... leave me alone." He started walking away from him, where to, who knows? He just turned and left, leaving Bakugo in his place, watching him as he did so.

The world seemed to darken, and turn grey, as rain drops started falling down and pounding on the Earth, dampening Bakugo's clothes as he stood there, not really knowing how to feel.

~This is really short but I wanted to include this as a separate chapter! We're on the home stretch guys there's only maybe 5 chapters left!!! Thankyou to everyone who read and even voted on this. I love you all. You are my motivation. Any ideas on what I should do after this?
-Haru <3~