Chapter 19

Todoroki's eyes fluttered open as a blinding white light greeted him, accompanied by the sound of beeping. He noticed he was attached to a drip as he scanned the room, eyes adjusting to the anomalous light source eluminating from the bars on the ceiling. He groaned a little, trying to sit up... that's when he spotted Izu. He looked away in embarrasment.
"This is all my fault, right?" Izu's arm was bandaged up, clearly having been broken. "My father... told you what I did?"
"Look Sho it doesn't ma-"
"IT DOES.. IZU---IZUKU IT DOES!" Todoroki suddenly shouted back at him, setting Izu aback with shock. "Look I'm sorry but look at you!" He started again, "You're all injured! This is all my fault- If I hadn't been so weak then I would've not told my father!"
"Sho-"
"No Izuku..you don't understand! I shouldn't of done this too you. I should've never got with you in the first place!"
"'Sho what are you talking about?" Izuku started tearing up, thick sobs caught in his throat. "W-why!?" He raised his voice, looking directly into Shoto's bi-coloured eyes. Shoto's guilt spreading out into the open air.
"I don't wanna hurt you. I don't wanna do this to you anymore."
"But this hurts me more!!" Izuku now choked up sobs, the atmosphere and tension in the room thick with guilt and sadness.
"I'm sorry that I can't be there for you anymore! Izuku we're over... " Todoroki could feel tears on the rims of his eyes, only shrouded with ths guilt he felt. Judt seeing him all hurt like that, becuase of him, he never wanted to see that, he needed somebody who could protect him better. His father was a villain...how could Izuku even love him anyway? "I'm sorry.." He mumbled, as he saw Izuku crying, then running out of the room.

Bakugo was standing outside, waiting for Izuku to come back out again. He didn't really want to hear them being all coupley together. He then heard a burst of outrage from Todoroki, before Midoriya sprinted out the room, slamming the door behind him. Bakugo forcefully grabbed him by his arm,
"What the fuck Deku what happened?!"
Izuku just kept crying, suddenly clutching onto Bakugous shirt, and crying into it. "I swear I'm gonna fuck that half n half bastard up Deku, even if I don't know what he's done." That's when Izuku spoke up.
"N-no." He coughed a little, "He probably just feels guilty. Maybe w-e sh-should leave him a-alone. D-don't hurt h-him."
"What do you mean don't--?" He sighed. "But you have to tell me what's happened..'kay Deku?"
"S-sho.. H-he said how he should've never got with me an-and.." That damn idiot, Bakugo thought. How could he even give up a person as amazing as Deku?
"Hush. Deku. It'll be okay. Listen do you want to go back to my house today?" Bakugo asked him earnestly, angry at Todoroki. Izuku nodded slightly before feeling arms slide around his waist. Bakugo pulled him into a hug. "It'll be okay. He's just being stupid."
"Ka-kacchan?" He was hugging him... Kacchan hug him... no way, it was not happening. Why was he being so nice? He let go of Deku, rustling his hair a little. "Fucking Deku.." He said half mumbling in a raspy voice, as he guided them out the hospital.

Todoroki held his head in his arms, why was he such a failure? Why did he do everything wrong?

--sorry I haven't even updated in a week, I've been really busy with school and things. And also I'm sorry for being mean and breaking them up ;-; but don't worry. This will still end up being Tododeku!--