Chapter 20

They reached Bakugo's house, sun setting, bathing the Earth in a warm yellow glow, as it rolled down the skyline, eventually to disappear from view. Deku was still slightly choking up sobs, his eyes puffy and red, Bakugo couldn't help but feel sorry for him, being broken up with so fast, by the first person he ever loved must've been heart breaking. He unlocked his door and stepped inside. Turning on the lights the room got washed in light hue. His mother greeted him, before then snapping at him.
"KAtsUKi BakUGo what have you done to poor Midoriya?! Why is he crying?!" She went to stood up before started heading over to the crying boy.
"Mum it's fine! Okay?! He's just staying over... Something... happened today okay?" With that his mother took a worried glace over to his father, before letting them go. They wandered upstairs before Bakugo pushed the white oak door to his room open, it making a slight creaking side as it swung. He sat Deku down, before going to the bathroom to get a glass of water for him.

Deku sat and twiddled his fingers, all the moments he shared with Todoroki, the things he felt. He thought they were perfect. What... what went wrong. Why did he break up with him? His heart wrenched at the thought... he couldn't be alone. He... he darted out Bakugo's to find his spiky haired friend. That's when it happened, Bakugo dropped the glass and it smashed on the floor next to him before he landed on top of Deku. He only started crying again as he sat up and hugged him. Arms wrapping around him, clutching him tightly and crinkling his clothes.
"K-kacch-Kacchan." He sniffled, as Bakugo sat there stunned. He didn't know what to do... he was heartbroken sure... but could he really make a move now? Right after he broke up with him? He didn't even think as he laced his hands around Deku and they sat on the landing together. Eventually they let go, and Bakugo looked to the side of him, noticing the shards of broken glass littering the floor. Shining under the light of the hallway.
"Oh shit. Fucking Deku why'd you have to go and-" He started picking it up before a slice of red summoned from his finger, "Agh." He shook his hand a few times before Deku went to hold his hand, almost instinctively, grabbing a random plaster he found in his pocket, he usually carried them around with him as he was so clumsy. He wrapped it carefully around his finger, as Bakugo pulled away suddenly. "What're you doing?" He asked him, his face a scowl.
"I'm trying to help you. You were so kind to me for letting me stay here, i-" Bakugo looked at him.
"What? Shitty Deku?" He was in pain, but he could handle it, although for some reason he felt tears pricking in his eyes.
"I wanna return the favour, ya know?" He turned to him, and noticed his tears. "Hey... Kacchan...?"
"Shitty Deku stop being so nice to me." He looked away, blushing. Deku just giggled.
"Kacchan it's okay. I'm supposed to be the one crying." This had all distracted him from Todoroki. Bakugo suddenly got up and took him by the hand after putting the glass in the bin. "Kacchan?!" He looked flustered and also a bit weird out.
"J-just come here okay?" He got to his bedroom and shut the door on the two. He then pinned Deku to the wall and ran one of his hands through his green hair.
"Kacchan.." Deku blushed as Bakugo forcefully kissed him, but Deku didn't kiss back. "Kacchan.. It's too soon." He didn't know why but he started tearing up once more. A usual scenario for him. "It's too soon Kacchan... Todoroki. He.." Bakugo then let him go and he went to sit on the bed, holding his head in his hands.
"Y-yeah you're right.." He mumbled the last bit quietly. "Sorry..I just."
"What?"
"I've liked you for so long and when Todoroki stole me from you, I just got so angry.. and I didn't know what to do. Fucking half n half. And now he's hurt you, I just would never let something like that happen to you."

Deku stood, wide eyed. Now he thought about it, Kacchan always did act sorta weird around him. But this... he never expected it.
"Kacchan.. I'm so sorry." He went up to him and hugged him, stroking his back slightly. "It's okay. It's just straight after... Todoroki. It's still so.. New. And i-" Deku let go as light fell outside. "I don't think I can love you like that right now.." Bakugo nodded, clinging onto the words 'right now' some sort of hope emanating from his heart.

--I'M SO SORRY i haven't updated in ages! I've just been really busy with it getting to the middle of the term with tests and things, but thanks for bearing with me and also thanks for getting this story to almost 500 views it means everything to me! Really! <3--