Chapter 21

A week passed since then but Bakugo seemed to of changed. He wasn't... mean to Deku anymore. Well, he wasn't exactly anything to Deku anymore. Whenever Deku tried to get his attention, he would do his stereotypical 'tch' and either turn around or walk away.

Izuku Midoriya (or also known as Deku) sat in the room of Class 1-A hand pressed against his cheek pondering what could've changed within his friend. Then his mind clicked. Was it when he went over to his house? But what did he do then? He pushed his hands through his fuzzy green hair, trying to wrap his mind around around why Bakugo was no longer talking to him.. He honestly preferred it was he was being mean to saying nothing at all. He sat there until the bell went for next period and people starting filing into the class again.

Uraraka approached him,
"D-deku? Are you alright. You've been acting rather strange lately." She said earnestly. He shook his head at her.
"Yeah.. But it's just Kacchan." He pointed over to where he was. "He hasn't been talking to me and it's sort of unnerving." The boy gulped, and ran his hands down his face. Uraraka looked over to Bakugo, who was sat, seeming very within himself. It seemed Kirishima was also interrogating him. Aizawa rolled into the classroom in his yellow sleeping-bag. Class had begun.

Todoroki hadn't been turning up to class lately, he kept sending in excuses to the school like, he was ill, or he had a migraine. U. A Academy and his teachers (namely All Might and Aizawa) were getting increasingly worried about him. They kept suggesting to him over the phone that they offer one of his friends or for them to go see him.
"No! I don't.." Tears started to well in his eyes and he slumped against a wall. He fought them back as he continued, "don't need you to come see me... I'll be fine." He hung up and sighed, leaning his head against the wall so he was looking up at the blue sky. Maybe he should go in..? He stood up. His body slumped slightly as he started to walk, and turned towards the school.

Deku was trying to focus on maths lectures when a rucus arose in front of his desk. He looked up at him, as all of a sudden he was suddenly dragged up put of his seat and pulled into the hallway.

Slammed against the wall, Deku looked into Bakugou's firey red eyes, his breath quickening slightly under his intense gaze.
"K-kacchan?" His mouth was slightly parted as the cool of the wall and warmth of their body heat collided together within his body. Bakugo held up his hands to the wall tightly before opening his mouth.
"I don't understand Deku. Why you?! Why fucking you?" His head dropped and rested on Deku's chest, his hands still pressed against the wall. Midoriya looked up at him.
"Kacchan wh-what.." His voice trailed off... he didn't know what to make of this. What to do.
"I... I like you Deku. Like.. Really fucking like you." He sighed as he then suddenly moved closer to him, their lips only inches apart.

"T-Todoroki.." Deku whispered and Bakugo backed up slightly..
"W-what?" He shook his head, confused before he turned his head. There he was. The bi-coloured hair boy stood there, tears finally streaming down his eyes. He didn't really want to enter school after his father made the news, but he did want to see Midoriya again.. But there they were. K-kissing. He turned around quickly and ran off, tears escaping his eyes as he roughly wiped them away.
"Wait! S-sho!" Oh right... He couldn't call him that anymore.. Deku pushed Bakugo off him and tried to run after the boy. This was so out of hand. Why had he let Bakugo do that to him?