I

"Stop...... Please. I don't know anything." The rich man pleaded for his life for the past 45 seconds it's been getting on my nerves.

"Last time old man. Where the fuck is Jason Dean?!" I yelled at him, he flinched at the sudden change in my voice. I pointed my gun at his temple, he replied in shakey mumbles.

"I- I don't know who that is!" He stuttered out, his body shaking with fear his thinning white hair sticking to his sweaty head.

"Liar," I said bluntly as I shot him in the head without hesitation, the sound muffled my silencer. His body falling off the chair onto his expensive carpet. Blood pooling around his head. I shook my head as I stepped over his now dead body, I looked around the room and realized that my partner isn't in the here with me.

I exit through the front door and was met with a sight, he was making out with the maid that works at this house. I rolled my eyes, he glanced at me and put a finger up telling me to wait. He pulled his gun out and pulled away from her, he pointed it at her temple.

"Sorry, I'm taken." He said before he pulled the trigger. I rolled my eyes at his little show, he dragged her body into the nearby garden. Henry walked up to me and tried to cup my face, I backed away quickly giving him an evil glare.

"Baby you are the only one for me, no one else." He muttered. I put my hand on my hip looking at him agitated, I clenched my jaw trying not to curse him out.

"He's dead. Help me dispose of his body thanks." I explained as I put my gun in my purse, not looking him in the eye.

"Anything for you boo." He practically purred before he smacked my ass with his gun. It was burning my left cheek.

"Oww you ass! You just fired it, that shit fucking burns." I yelled at him rubbing my ass cheek. I knew I didn't have to worry about the neighbors because these houses are miles apart.

"I'm sorry baby. Want me to kiss it better?" Henry asked me concerned I couldn't tell if he was joking. I waved him off.

"I'm good," I said as I pushed the glass coffee table out of the way so we can properly roll up his body in the shaggy rug.

"So did Mr. Hall know anything?" Henry asked as we lifted the rolled-up carpet and carried it out the front door.

"Sadly no. You know I don't like killing innocent people, and not getting the answers I'm looking for. It pisses me off. But I do like the pay." Henry nodded as we placed his body in his open trunk.

"Well, I'm getting my hit cut in half. Shine was supposed to be dead 3 days ago, Manchester said that the men who are paying him are pissed off." He said as he shut his trunk and moved to the drivers' side of his truck.

"Damn that sucks. Boss says we have 3 more for him to get, he said they might know something about my sister." I said as closing the front door of Mr.Hall's home.

"Thanks for helping me today," I said throwing the baseball bat in the trunk with his body.

"No problem sweetie, I wasn't busy today I was still trying to find the watch I lost a few weeks back."

"Henry you have plenty of watches, it's probably bubbling in acid by now," I muttered putting Hall's keys in my purse.

"You're right, I'm going to head out and get rid of the old man before he starts stinking up my truck," Henry said laughing as he got in his truck and started it.

"Right thanks again, good night Henry," I said walking back to my black Porsche.

"Anything for you love!" He yelled out the window as he drove off into the cold night.