IV

"So baby what did he say?" Henry asked sitting in the seat next to me, I put my drink down and turned my attention towards him.

"Well he willingly gave me his address and phone number. So that wasn't too bad. He was kinda creepy,"

"Well, we got what we need right?"

"Yeah," I muttered about to order a shot but then henry stopped me.

"You're not getting anymore drinks sweetie. We are going home." Henry said smiling at the bartender. I stood up and grabbed my phone and purse off the table.

"fine."I huffed as we walked to the entrance of the club when we reached the outside midnight weather it was really humid out here.

"Damn it's fucking hot. Are you not hot Zack?" I ask rubbing my sweaty forehead, hr shushed me.

"Honey who's Zack?" Henry asked curiously as we walked to his pick up truck, I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Umm, you? Because remember that one girlfriend you had, she called you Zack and Boom I know your real name." I slurred not really caring how loud or stupid I sounded. Henry shook his head.

"What do you mean girlfriend? I've haven't dated for like 5 years love." I paused, He's right he hasn't dated for like 6 years,

"So who was that you were talking to on the phone then?" I ask as he opened the passenger door for me.

"No one important. She's dead honey." He said before closing the door. He sounded sad, my eyes started watering. He got in on the other side and started his truck.

"You sound sad. Do you miss her?" he shook his head.

"No I don't miss her. She was a snake plus all she wanted was a place to live and money." I smiled.

"Good. Good I thought you were sad. Did you like the club?"

"Yeah, I did. You had some sexy dance moves...Had me all hot and bothered in the middle of the club." He said with a smirk, I gave him a nervous glance feeling slightly embarrassed.

"I knew I still had it in me. I got a lot of experience in dancing from my old days." I commented as I looked at the passing cars on the highway, hiding my smirk.

"My exit is number 45 in 3 miles," I commented looking at the highway signs. We were close to my exit I was ready to go home, take a shower and sleep. I knew I was going to have a bad hangover in the morning because I am lit right now, I drank way too much tonight I don't know what came over me. I was snapped back into reality when Henry passes my exit,

"Uhh, Henry you passed my exit." I voiced in a nervous tone. He just looked at me and smirked,

"You're coming home with me. Your too drunk baby and I'm not letting you go home by yourself, you can leave in the morning." He said his eyes trained on the highway, a smirk playing on his lips. I was really tempted to kiss him but I didn't want to die of embarrassment tonight.

"Fuck you, Henry. I'm going home and you can't do anything about it." I said with a pout, making a face as he pulled in his garage.

"Is that an offer?" I shook my head, I pulled on the doorknob and it was locked.

"Definitely. Can you unlock the door?"I muttered with sarcasm.

"Before we leave my truck you need to answer a question. Truthfully." He said turning his body towards me, he looked at me with adoration I took a deep breath and sighed. I have no idea what he was going to ask.

"Alright," I said eventually.

"Do you like me?" He asked in all seriousness I looked at him and laughed.